Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a Fair Deal On a Sky Ski

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
85skinautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a Fair Deal On a Sky Ski
    Posted: May-21-2009 at 2:01am
Can Anyone help me out? I've been looking for a sky ski for awhile now with little luck. Just drop me a note or contact info.

Thanks, Matthew
85skinautique2001
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 3:00pm
Check foilforum.com, some times Lonnie @ Chinckmax.com has something that has been traded in and Brad @ eastcoasthydrofoils.com has things from time to time as well. Of course there is always EBay if your comfortable with that. Get the best foil you can afford because you will be upgrading they are very addicting, and it will save you some in the long run.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 1:46am
Hi-ya Matt:

Thought you had one of them things already.

Tell your sweet wife I am enjoying my CD's. I have shared them with some C/CFAN visitors. What a great job she did!

Cool to see you on here!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by 85skinautique 85skinautique wrote:

Can Anyone help me out? I've been looking for a sky ski for awhile now with little luck. Just drop me a note or contact info.

Thanks, Matthew

I was successful searching craigslist, no doubt I got lucky in that I only had to drive an hour to pick it up and didnt have to deal with shipping but I did see a few come up during the week that I searched. Guys do upgrade from the ski sky pro and you find them for about $750 unfortunately other guys are looking to upgrade from air chairs and snap them up..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
StarOneWake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarOneWake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2009 at 6:53pm
Were you looking for a Sky Ski, or a Rack for your Sky Ski? Were doing a year end closeout sale on all of our racks so please let me know if your interested and I will get you some pricing!

Thanks,
Luke Henry
Star One Sales
luke@staronewake.com
916-858-1178
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2009 at 7:04pm
Matt-

Are you the guy who wanted to buy my Sky Ski a few years ago?

Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2010 at 1:58pm
Yes, we talked about your sky ski awhile back. Why, you still have it? Give me a call (440) 915-5900. You still down in Chip. Lake, just outside Lodi / Westfield?

Thanks, Matthew Brej - West Shore Water Ski Club
85skinautique2001
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2010 at 7:28pm
Matt-

Don't have a SS to sell. Ill check and see if my friend wants to sell his though. Your welcome to come ski with us at Chippewa anytime.

330-461-2751

tim.cochrane@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2010 at 9:41pm
Thanks Tim!!   If anyone is looking at selling I'd be interested in hearing from them (440) 915-5900. Thanks for the invite to Chip. Lake and skiing. Maybe we'll meet up some time.

Matthew Brej - mcbrej@yahoo.com
85skinautique2001
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2010 at 11:36pm
I'm a few pieces from having a complete fairly high end mogrel ski, probably some time in the fall, it would be a beginer to expert level ride, about $2000 or so. We haven't really decided who wants what this year, so I don't know what all I can sell just yet. You might want to post something up on foilforum because I'm sure there are others that can put something together as well you just have to motivate the a little.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic