Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-produced Correct Craft Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
Author
skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2021 at 10:26pm
I really don't have any of the side decals for the 1990's boats.  I would try Nautique Parts for help.  Hope all goes well.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2021 at 2:32pm
If you check with nautiqueparts.com they have what i believe are the decals that you need. Part number 4761, Hope this helps
woodyelc
repifanio4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repifanio4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2021 at 7:32pm
Do you still have decals available?
need
Danger avoid personal injury...
WARNING gasoline vapors...
Boatmans checklist...
Underwood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2021 at 11:04pm
I'm looking for the side hull decals for a 1990 Nautique too.  Those and the 1/2 and 1/4" pinkish pin striping for the teal model.  Any leads?  Its the only side decals that nautique parts doesn't have.  Thanks in advance
HydroManiac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HydroManiac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2021 at 3:39am
Hi. I'm new here. Just purchased a couple Ski Nautique. A 1985 and a 1992.
I'm working on restoration and need warning decals for them.
Thanks in advance. Jeff
MediaGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MediaGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2021 at 3:45pm
looking for a decals Package for
1990 Ski Nautique side decals
dash decals
all decals
are you able to make them all/ i can get better pics for you once boat arrives here...
transomn decals
Bamanautique91 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2021 at 9:14am
Originally posted by MediaGuy MediaGuy wrote:

looking for a decals Package for
1990 Ski Nautique side decals
dash decals
all decals
are you able to make them all/ i can get better pics for you once boat arrives here...
transomn decals

You can get most of the decals for your Nautique on nautiquparts.com.  I just put all new decals on my 91(see below).  The only thing you won't be able to find are the "Ski Nautique" Hull decals.  They have a set listed on their website, but they are not the fading type nor are they the directional Ski Nautique.  The 90/91's had a unique Hull decal.

Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
Bamanautique91 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2021 at 9:25am
Just got my dash plaques for my 1991 Ski Nautique in from @martymabe !  They are perfect!  If anyone needs new dash plaques send Marty an email

Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2022 at 5:03pm
bump

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2022 at 11:24am
bump

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
j-draper@outlook.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-draper@outlook.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2023 at 11:27am
Is there any chance you guys still have or can get decals for the 1984 SN? My colors are black & grey & it's in desperate need of new paint. Im sure it would look a little naked with no/old decals. Whatcha got?
Judd 682-777-5626
j-draper@outlook.com
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2023 at 11:43am
Paint used is oem rustoleum colors
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
MourningWood View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MourningWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2023 at 8:59pm
Judd, actually, the letters on back and side are the hull color gelcoat. Stencils are placed covering the gelcoat, then the 3 stripes painted on as noted above with Rustoleum paint. Peel off the stencils, and voila! All the 3-stripe 2001 models were done this way. Molded-in color(s) did not appear until 1985. 
1994 Ski Nautique "Riot"
1964 Dunphy X-55 "One 'N Dun"

'I measured twice, cut three times, and it's still too short!"
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2023 at 9:31pm
A sign guy painted my 2001. He hand taped each letter and sprayed over it. He did a great job, but didn't want to do another one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-draper@outlook.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2023 at 10:18pm
Thanks guys!  If anyone has tape stencils for the sides so I can just paint stripes that'd be fantastic...I haven't had any luck finding those yet.  But regarding the decals I was asking about...there are several other decals that I'm referring to...& I just found the side stickers over at NautiqueParts.com   https://nautiqueparts.com/decals/decals-and-emblems-for-old-cc-boats/

Still looking for the dash sticker...here's an image to demonstrate what I'm referring to:
https://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/uploads/19577/IMG_7926.jpg

skierox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skierox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2023 at 9:21pm
Hello, 

I carry the gold "T" dash 2001 Ski nautique decal, gold 2001 Hull Numbers, the USA banner and the Light Blue Since 1925 Banners.  Send me an email at:  skierox@hotmail.com if you are inyterested.

Thanks-Scott  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-draper@outlook.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2023 at 11:33pm
Email sent.  Thanks Scott

AND if anyone else out there has access or knows where to find the tape templates to cover the gel coat letters on both sides (so I can repaint the stripes on a 1984 SN) please let me know about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j-draper@outlook.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2023 at 12:53pm
These decals are perfect Scott! Thank you very much for the quick delivery. May the surf boats sink and the waters flatten.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2023 at 8:37pm
Bump!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 131415
  Share Topic