Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my 1977/2004 fish tique,pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
fishtique 20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my 1977/2004 fish tique,pics
    Posted: March-15-2005 at 1:04am
here is what every cc owner hopes for,if they have a 20+ year old boat,,,and 4 years to restore it.new,new,new,new,I am happy to share my pics,enjoy.

paul,c
                           jax,florida

PS,boat is for SALE
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Brian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2005 at 11:35pm
Nice boat, looks like alot of TLC went into this.
Brian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2005 at 3:21am
Brian,thanks,It did.
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2005 at 2:26am
bump
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2005 at 12:14pm
I took the time and looked at all the pictures. Let me tell you I am very impressed with your work. I can appreciate the level of detail and care that went into this restoration. I can also see that you do the same for your house and property. Very nice indeed (both). I can only hope that my restoration project ('93 SN that was severly damaged) turns out as nice.

Two questions:
1. What is the electrical device (it looks like a giant relay) between the tiller arm and batteries?
2. Are those stainless steel exhaust pipes or chromed? Is that the original design. Either way, very nice!

Way-to-go! Great job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2005 at 8:41pm
thanks for the the electrical device is the trim tab pump.

the rubber exaust was replaced with stainless,and polished.

paul c
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Bradley950 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradley950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2005 at 12:18am
Awsome boat!!!!!! I was wondering what intake and cam you used. Did you convert to electronic ignition or stay with points? Was there any head work done to the gt-40's. I am trying to find out how you made 370 hp. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance -Brad-
Brad Miller
bradley950@yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2005 at 3:00am
brad,the stock 270hp block,had a 50 thousand,s
over bore.and was fitted with keith black fordged pistons,@12 to 1 comp.I ended up useing a eldabrock RV cam right hand.heads were new and lightly ported.intake was also eldabrock proformer,that I had nirade coated,
distributer was upgrated to a prestolite HEI.
carb, holley 650 and big jets.prop,13x13 acme
4800 rpm & 50mph.

paul c
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradley950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2005 at 2:26pm
Thanks for the info. I will use this for my windsor upgrades that are in progress. -Brad-
Brad Miller
bradley950@yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradley950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2005 at 6:38am
"O" I forgot to ask about your jets. What numbers did you use. How much bigger are they than the originals. Thanks agian -Brad-
Brad Miller
bradley950@yahoo.com
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2005 at 10:36pm
brad,i want to say i moved up 5 points on the primary. onely because i used a large spacer between the carb and the manifold. good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bradley950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2005 at 6:21pm
Thanks agian for the engine help. -Brad-
Brad Miller
bradley950@yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2005 at 1:31am
bump
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

862001 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2005 at 10:17pm
Your'e boat is simply amazing, I am jelous.
The finish work and attention to detail are to be envied. I was hoping you would share what kind of mufflers you have behind the stainless pipes? Also, how does it sound?
I only ask because I am considering replacing the factory mufflers on my '86.
Thanks, John.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2005 at 1:32am
john,thanks for comp the mufflers are centex. they are awsome,fiberglass construction,great quality and sound great.

paul c
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2005 at 1:53am
bump thanks
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Guest View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2005 at 10:57am
OK we've all seen it, stop with the Bump....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 1:10am
john,guest 86/2001 did not know you were the spokesperson,for this forum,sorry
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

862001 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 2:03pm
Fishtique 20, That was not me above. I am not rude nor a smart a++. Enjoy youre hard work .
862001 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 2:11pm
Maybe somone can explain how my login information says I have 879 posts when I rarely post anything. Also someone made a post above as Guest with the same start date and # of posts. If you know please help.
I do not post anything unless it is consrtuctive.
I do not want to be confused with another. Thank you, John.
guest View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 3:07pm
hmmm?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2005 at 11:24pm
john,sorry but did look fishy,until I saw hmmm? my computer guru, said it looks like a moderator,who can change member info.
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

sick of fishtique View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sick of fishtique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2005 at 10:58pm
Here's what I think your "technical" problem is Fishtique:
Either your pimping this site to sell your boat,.... or you've worked on a project for four years that should have taken a few months, and now you want everyone to be impressed......hmmm....could be both.

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about how awesome your boat is.
862001 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2005 at 11:19am
Fishtique, I did nitice that Jason has the same Joined date and my # of posts seems to increase everytime he posts something. Maybe he is the smarta** without enough cajones to post using his real name, instead he hides behind Guest!
Just a thought, I could be wrong. John.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2005 at 11:20pm
guest,I am so sorry to learn you are personally,sick of my boat.whats wrong is your CB radio broken. hmmm grow up.
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Guest/Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest/Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2005 at 1:26am
sorry I am between jobs at the correct craft factory, and I have a lot of free time. I am sorry for the rude remarks.
66polyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66polyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2005 at 2:45am
I want a Fish Nautique when I grow up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 12:11am
66polyhead,if that is you in the passenger seat,tell your grandpa his boat A+++ awsome.lots of love on this one.
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Fishstink View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishstink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 12:27am
enough already
fishstink View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishstink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2005 at 12:40am
sorry,im just a dumb ass hillbilly,with nothing good to say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic