Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show us Your Spring Barefooting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Bimmerboyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimmerboyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 4:01am
The price seems to be around 400-600. I am going to wait until I get my new boat as it will more than likely be a V drive. I have always wanted to learn how to foot. I slalom and wake board a lot. So figure time to learn something new.
Truck
2002 F350 14" lift Powerstroke
1978 Correct Craft Ski Nautique
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2009 at 3:15am
Im building my own because im poor haha. We will have about 100 bucks in it when finished.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 9:29pm
Booms benefit kids learning to combo or slalom too. They're worth thier weight in gold!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Bimmerboyz Bimmerboyz wrote:

After watching a few of these videos I have
some questions.

Can you learn how to barefoot without a Barefoot boom?. If not how much is a decent boom?

I wouldn't recommend it! Unless you just into Pain. They use to before the boom was invented, but not the prefered method. Booms seem expensive but they're really priceless. If cost is an issue look for a used one.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
Bimmerboyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimmerboyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 6:39pm
After watching a few of these videos I have
some questions.

Can you learn how to barefoot without a Barefoot boom?. If not how much is a decent boom?
Truck
2002 F350 14" lift Powerstroke
1978 Correct Craft Ski Nautique
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2009 at 10:42am
No worries HW, you're welcome to cruise my photobucket anytime!

Yep, he had to give me a few pointers plus I'm not used to pulling at those speeds or how peppy the boat is now. <--Not bad problems to have.

Amy said thanks on the pics!

HW, the handle in 'Too Fast' on another thread looks exactly like what I just bought.

The handle Glass Seeker has is the one.
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 11:05pm
Got out last Thursday, the 16th, no pix.....We'll try to shoot some this weekend though,
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 3:02pm
That is a beautiful wake, brother. My '01 SN has a nasty foot wake. Nice for slalom, not so good for footing. At 70'-80' back a rooster tail shoots up and grabs your foot! Just ask GlassSeeker!

Nice pics, too...
Got Foot?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 1:40pm
I didn't bring a camera on Good Friday, but we skied. Drysuits all around, Johnny has some pics. Went for another W2W bomb out and crashed hard.

Also got out last Friday courtesy of BuffaloBFN and Mrs.Buffalo (?) for a couple rips down Wahoo creek, Lake Lanier GA. Hope he doesn't mind me snatching some pictures from his Photobucket!

Phantom Barefooter, my new trick.

Thumbs up for a good time (Greg's first deepwater pull?), OOPS now we're going faster!

LOVE that table.
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2009 at 12:55pm
Not much action here guys. Get the boat on the water and rip a set.

My ski club opened and of course Lakeboy and his faithful mentor GlassSeeker were on the water:

Footin' at Sheridan

How 'bout you Hollywood. Did you get out?
Got Foot?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 1:36pm
We're going out this weekend, cannot wait!
LakeBoy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2009 at 1:58am
Hopefully the ice is off your lake or river and you guys are starting to throw down a set or two. GlassSeeker and myself ripped our first official Spring set on Sunday with warm temperatures and glassy water.

LakeBoy Foots

GlassSeeker Foots

Andy wasn't ready to ditch the drysuit, but hung it up after the first set. It is Spring in the Golden State folks! Bring it on!
Got Foot?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic