Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hard to find Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard to find Decals
    Posted: February-18-2009 at 7:50pm
Hey loyal correct craft fans! I thought I would submit a post in the forum to see if I can spark some interest in some of these Correct Craft Decals that I have available. I work at a marina and we have decals for 80's and 90's boats. We haven't made it known that we have decals they are just there in our parts dept in case someone needed a sticker. These stickers don't sell themselves so I have decided that we have had some of these for long enough and we need to get the word out. These stickers are out of print and expensive as heck from the factory these days and we would just like to sell them for what we have in them. It is a win win situation for us and correct craft fans looking to rejuvenate their Nautique. Take a look at the photos and let me know through e-mail or phone what you would like and we can work a price out and ship them after payment with a credit card. Thanks alot!

ph:814-382-3255 ask for Zach
email:zach@navcompany.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 8:06pm
Your typing drives me nuts, but the box I opened today put a smile on my face. Thanks again Zach!

-Kevin
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 3:33pm
Looking for the full exterior decal set for a 1992 Sport Nautique. Got anything?
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 6:09pm
rogier, I have a sport nautique side decal for both sides that are for a newer boat say from the mid to late 90's... here's a picture of it.. it won't be stock but it might not look bad at all... they are light gray fade to dark gray with a block border...let me know...

zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 6:12pm
not letting me upload this pic right for some reason... send me an email and I'll send you the pic...
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 8:21pm
I'd be interested in a full set for a 83 2001 sn.

kfd14@msn.com
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 8:40pm
Zach,
We spoke breifly last week. Interested in the "Sport Nautique" decals that appear to go on the side of the trailer (would like 2).
Also, 1 "Since 1925" decal, and 1 "USA" decal.
Still interested in hearing from you. You should still have my cell number.   Give me a call or e-mail me @ jpmsr55@earthlink.net
Jim Mastrom
Jimsport93
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 10:24pm
Zach,
Do the U.S.A. stickers in the top picture have circles(periods) between the letters U.S.A. or squares?
83Ski
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2009 at 3:55pm
If you have anything for an 88 I'm interested. Also interested in the 2" Ski Nautique stickers if you have 2 of them. I need something for my trailer. Thanks!
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2009 at 2:32pm
Storm34 I have stickers for 1988 boats that is certain. I also have some 2 inch stickers... but pickens are slim just 2 one sport nautique and one ski nautique... other than that I got newer style world championship towboat and flight control tower 2" stickers...
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2009 at 2:07am
Do you have a set for a 85 nautique? sides and back by chance?

I cant remember if their shaded in the back the same as the sides? I am not around the boat currently.

Thanks
Phil
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2009 at 10:40am
Phil, the .eps files to reproduce the 85-87 graphics are in the reference section. Just take it to a local sign shop, pick out your colors and have them cut!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2009 at 12:43am
Zach
Shoot me at chris.mars@simpson.edu with a price for the 88 decals. I'd really like to get some new one, mine are all roughed up from my idiot brother!!!

If you have 2 of the "ski nautique" decals that would fit on my trailer I'd probably be in for them too! My trailer need to be dressed!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2009 at 2:02pm
Zach,
If you have the transom decal with the 5 gold medallions w/ribbons and the mid 90's Ski Nautique side decals, let me know the cost/condition etc..

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2009 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Zach,
If you have the transom decal with the 5 gold medallions w/ribbons and the mid 90's Ski Nautique side decals, let me know the cost/condition etc..

Thanks
Moj'

Hey Moj - I have one of the Medals with ribbons decals if you want it... I can mail it to you. is it the one with the "Exclusive World Championship Towboat 1993-1995-1997" on the bottom?

Steve

Edit: Like the one on the back of your boat?
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
MOGRADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOGRADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by dwcar dwcar wrote:

Zach,
Do the U.S.A. stickers in the top picture have circles(periods) between the letters U.S.A. or squares?

Good Morning dwcar. I saw where you posted about the decal with the circles instead of the squares. Zach's does look like squares. I just bought a 79 Ski Tique this Tuesday. I looked at mine again, and mine has circles. Did they make two different decals that you know of? I'm glad you pointed that out. Feel free to email anytime.

Thanks!
Mark
markogrady26@gmail.com
Mark O'Grady
1979 SkiTique
email- markogrady26@gmail.com
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2009 at 12:37pm
Mojo,

I have the medallion stickers either plain medallions or the one with the red white and blue ribbon... 20 or 25 for the ribbon one...

Zach
rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2009 at 8:15pm
Hi Zach,

Really want the sport nautique decals, you mentioned and we had email contact about, but haven't seen any reply yet on my mails.

Are they still there? If so, I would still like to have them.
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2009 at 2:05am
I am interested in the "Correct Craft" logo w/ the globe (world). Please let me know price...would like two if you have them (you only have one shown).

Thanks!
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 2:17pm
Rogier, I don't know why you didn't receive my emails... I still have the sport nautique stickers... both sides, shoot me another email and we'll get it straightened out...
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 2:18pm
I am basically out of everything that people are asking about so as of now I probably don't have what you are after... if I don't respond to you then that means I don't have the stickers... I can't be taking the time to respond to all of you guys I wouldn't ever get anytthing done...

Thanks... Zach
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 4:59pm
I need two of the us flags....
the warnings for the transom and the warning that goes aside of the gas fill....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 6:52pm
I am sorry Kapla I am sold out of those stickers....
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2009 at 11:19pm
thanks anyway Zach... I slep on this one....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
DRIFTWOOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRIFTWOOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 6:47pm
Zach,

What decals do you have for and 82 and an 84, 2001 Ski Natique.

Also, what are the prices.

Jeff
Driftwood Marine
email: hohski@msn.com
JEFF MARKS
DRIFTWOOD MARINE
HENDERSONVILLE, NC 28792
828-685-1313
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2009 at 1:38pm
I AM NO LONGER SELLING STICKERS. IF YOU ASK ABOUT STICKERS YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY REPLY. I AM BASICALLY OUT OF STICKERS AND WON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT ANYMORE ANYHOW... THANKS GUYS IT WAS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH ALL YOU CORRECT CRAFT PEOPLE.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2009 at 2:15pm
I had some of those decals awhile back and it took me forever to GIVE them away. I still got balloons, Love My SN buttons, 96 owners reunion patches and 99 owners reunion patches and stickers.
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 6:46pm
This is for Daveinater. I have the cc with globe in stock in black or white. Please call 407-851-1965
woodyelc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by woodyelc woodyelc wrote:

This is for Daveinater. I have the cc with globe in stock in black or white. Please call 407-851-1965

Hey thanks. Just confirm what decal you have...is this the one you're referring to?

Your mentioning "black and white" threw me off a bit. Any photos?

Thanks! I'll wait to hear back from you.

Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 7:31pm
or perhaps you're referring to this one?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic