Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hard to find Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2009 at 2:07am
Do you have a set for a 85 nautique? sides and back by chance?

I cant remember if their shaded in the back the same as the sides? I am not around the boat currently.

Thanks
Phil
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2009 at 2:32pm
Storm34 I have stickers for 1988 boats that is certain. I also have some 2 inch stickers... but pickens are slim just 2 one sport nautique and one ski nautique... other than that I got newer style world championship towboat and flight control tower 2" stickers...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2009 at 3:55pm
If you have anything for an 88 I'm interested. Also interested in the 2" Ski Nautique stickers if you have 2 of them. I need something for my trailer. Thanks!
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 10:24pm
Zach,
Do the U.S.A. stickers in the top picture have circles(periods) between the letters U.S.A. or squares?
83Ski
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 8:40pm
Zach,
We spoke breifly last week. Interested in the "Sport Nautique" decals that appear to go on the side of the trailer (would like 2).
Also, 1 "Since 1925" decal, and 1 "USA" decal.
Still interested in hearing from you. You should still have my cell number.   Give me a call or e-mail me @ jpmsr55@earthlink.net
Jim Mastrom
Jimsport93
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 8:21pm
I'd be interested in a full set for a 83 2001 sn.

kfd14@msn.com
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 6:12pm
not letting me upload this pic right for some reason... send me an email and I'll send you the pic...
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 6:09pm
rogier, I have a sport nautique side decal for both sides that are for a newer boat say from the mid to late 90's... here's a picture of it.. it won't be stock but it might not look bad at all... they are light gray fade to dark gray with a block border...let me know...

rogier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 3:33pm
Looking for the full exterior decal set for a 1992 Sport Nautique. Got anything?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 8:06pm
Your typing drives me nuts, but the box I opened today put a smile on my face. Thanks again Zach!

-Kevin
zpd101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zpd101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2009 at 7:50pm
Hey loyal correct craft fans! I thought I would submit a post in the forum to see if I can spark some interest in some of these Correct Craft Decals that I have available. I work at a marina and we have decals for 80's and 90's boats. We haven't made it known that we have decals they are just there in our parts dept in case someone needed a sticker. These stickers don't sell themselves so I have decided that we have had some of these for long enough and we need to get the word out. These stickers are out of print and expensive as heck from the factory these days and we would just like to sell them for what we have in them. It is a win win situation for us and correct craft fans looking to rejuvenate their Nautique. Take a look at the photos and let me know through e-mail or phone what you would like and we can work a price out and ship them after payment with a credit card. Thanks alot!

ph:814-382-3255 ask for Zach
email:zach@navcompany.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic