Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who’s responsible??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CamSweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who’s responsible??
    Posted: March-04-2005 at 2:32pm
Ha!!! Not like that, because I know I'm certainly not. Who's responsible for Nautique apparel. Who ever it is does a horrible job. With a name as big as Correct Craft and Ski Nautique, the appparel business could be huge. One T shirt at NautiqueGear is even worth buying. THe 80th anniversary.

My .02

Cam
1980 SkiNautique
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2005 at 12:17am
Yes , I will agree they definately need some marketing help . I do like the 80th annivesary shirt as well , I also like the one with the old Ski Nautique lettering on it too .
Last year they had some nice ones with the old
Correct Craft Logo with a Atom Skier on the back . I bought 4 of them .
Even MasterCraft has some cool retro Sweatshirts   
on thier site this year .
Correct Craft is missing "the boat" on marketing stuff for the owners of the new and old boats .

Mike
"Helping keep old Correct Crafts Alive"
starbucksdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbucksdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2005 at 11:34pm
contact Ken at mid west correct craft....maybe he can help
starbucksdad
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2005 at 12:04am
I've bought some stuff from nautiquegear before and it was poor quality.

At the Vallejo reunion, West Coast correct
craft had a large variety of good quality stuff. Towels, hats, visors, Button down shirts, polo shirts, tshirts, etc.

Give em a call.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2005 at 3:21pm
I agree, Correct Craft has had some crapy designs the last couple of years. One this year was a spin off from the survivor series.
Tim D
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2005 at 3:56pm
The t shirt with the old Ski Nautique logo this year is good , I bought 4 of the Correct Craft script logo shirts last year that had the Atom skier on the back , That shirt was awesome ,
They should do a retro series with mustangs , etc , heck they could scan old brochure pictures and make shirts .
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic