Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Side Graphic Decals 1975-1987

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
doubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2011 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Regarding the decals, It certainly sounds like having the digital artwork is more then half the battle, perhaps these graphic packages should be made available/listed in either scenario whenever possible, "Vinyl Decals" or "Gerber (Paint) Mask", leaves the choice where it should then be, in the owners hands.

Yea, that seems like the best idea. I have a complete set cut for my 79 SNK with 1/8th pinstripe at the vinyl shop right now. I stopped them before they weeded them out for vinyl graphics for my boat. I wanted to see if it was possible to simply weed out the reverse which would make them a stencil. But i'm sure you have already read Tim's post.
I am moving forward with offering them in vinyl form and already have sold some. I have been selling these for over 10 years and they work out great.
I was asked by Keith to offer these on this site, but i didn't realize that it would offend the purists ( only a few ). The guys i can help are calling me, the purists can do their boat any way they want. My 79 SNK is a good sound boat that my kids can drop in and use. And it will look great with vinyl graphics. I like every CC i see out on the water.   Thanks
Chetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:15pm
I'm doing a total restoration on a 1988 Ski Nautique 2001. The decal for this year consists of small squares, I found the side Ski Nautique decal from Nautiqueparts.com but he didn't have the "2001" in stock. I am interested in that decal as well at the "Correct Craft Competition Ski Boat" decal for the back of the boat. If need be, I will purchase the entire set. Can you help?
ChristinesMarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2011 at 6:01pm
Chetti, We have the complete set available for $370.00 plus S&H.
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2011 at 12:12am
Does anyone have pictures of these decals on a 78 nautique? Do they cover the painted strips without any old paint showing?

Thanks
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2012 at 5:29pm
I am interested in a complete set of graphics for my 1976 Ski Nautique. I know I saw a repost in reference to a reduction in price for the sets? Please let me know how I am able to aquire a set and what the current prices are. Thanks

Mike
mfarmerx2@yahoo.com
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 9:22am
Mike your 76 has painted graphics using Rustoleum paint. I am going to redo mine with paint, it will be a Chore to do but will last a long time once done. There are lots of threads about it here, good luck.
doubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by mmfarmer1 mmfarmer1 wrote:

I am interested in a complete set of graphics for my 1976 Ski Nautique. I know I saw a repost in reference to a reduction in price for the sets? Please let me know how I am able to aquire a set and what the current prices are. Thanks

Mike
mfarmerx2@yahoo.com

Mike, i am pretty sure i already talked to you but wanted to refresh our conversation.
I have for sale 2 choices:

A stencil set for the 70's series boats so you can "PAINT" original grafix on hull. This stencil set cuts your labor hours considerably if you decide to paint.

I also have these sets in vinyl decals, any color, original measurements, not picture generated, exact as from Correct Craft.

I have both sets with or without 1/8 pinstripe, all letters, all stripes complete.
Thanks, Al    1-904-813-5597 cell
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 9:20am
Al, thanks for making the stencil set available!
doubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by DrStevens DrStevens wrote:

Al, thanks for making the stencil set available!

No problem, i am working on the Rainbow set of vinyl decals. I havn't seen many of those, but they are a cool looking original set. Tx
jimrogers74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimrogers74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 5:02pm
how do I start inquiring on some of these graphics?
is there any method to get just the accurate digital data for these?
I have a close friend who makes vinyl wraps for pickups and we would like to do some experimenting w/ the colors and pinstripes.
Thanks for help!
jimrogers74
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2012 at 8:49am
Al, are you out there? I am going to work on my graphics over the winter and wanted to know if your stencil is still available?
robdubbleu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robdubbleu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2018 at 4:55pm
Reviving this thread 6 years later, I'm hoping to get a stencil for my 1976 SN. Most likely going to have the boat re-gelled and then the graphics painted on.

Fingers crossed you're still out there, Al.

**EDIT** Admins, think we could get this moved to the General Discussion forum for greater visibility?
1976 Ski Nautique (PCM 351) - Currently under major renovation: floor, carpet, interior, gel coat, engine overhaul - ALMOST DONE!
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2018 at 4:58pm
FYI   Al Thomas is still out there. Had to have both Hips replaced. He is now back up and running. Feel free to call him.   904-813-5597
woodyelc
Waketurb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Waketurb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2018 at 6:12pm
Are these still available? Still the same price?
nitro scott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitro scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2019 at 1:14am
The side of my 73 Ski Nautique has a hand painted graphic with a trademark on it. I thought they hand painted the graphic in those days, so I didn't want to sand it off. I want to paint the boat but I was thinking it would lose value. Does anyone know if the graphics were hand painted in 73?
1973 Ski Nautique Tow boat
ironcity66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironcity66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2020 at 12:45pm
Garzon Studios has those decals Good quality
ironcity66
Jeff57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2020 at 10:21am
Al are you still doing the vinyl ‘70’s SN graphics?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic