NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boston Boat Show
    Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:12pm
Just gauging interest.

Looks like my Florida getaway is fading fast due to work so I may be around for the show.Won't know for sure for another week or so, but is anyone interested in meeting up for the show and lunch and if so shoot out some dates that may work for you and we'll see what happens.It will probably be a weak year for the show,but what else can you do when it's this cold?!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2009 at 12:35pm
Mike, you beat me to it- Ive been meaning to post this up for a few weeks now! Looks like the dates are Feb 14-22. Im not sure what my schedule looks like yet, but right now Id have to guess that Id be leaning towards the later weekend (21-22).
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2009 at 12:34am
   Yeah the second weekend may be better for me also.I might be able to do the first Sunday,but not the 14th. I like to sleep in the big bed

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2009 at 12:59pm
   This just in.........I have to work Sat. the 21st

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2009 at 1:10pm
1st week end is better for me. Sebago fish derby is 21-22. I just have to check on a few things before I know for sure.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2009 at 1:02am
   So Sunday the 15th?? Tim, you got to go to confession on Sundays,or might that work for you?

Where's Harper and Spurling ? Larry ? Kyle ? Anyone ?

Craig said he'd be there, only bringing two boats this year.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2009 at 1:27am
Brad probably wont be chiming in until next week- hes up to his neck in powder out in CO. The 15th *might* be ok for me- still not 100% sure what state Ill be in that weekend. I do think the following weekend is a safer bet, though. Either way, I think I can skip confession for one week.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 11:13am
   Birthday party for nephew on Sunday 22nd.

The wife is flyin out w/kids Sat. 14th around noon for Florida(so much for sticking around valentines day).   That leaves me available Saturday afternoon/evening (14th),Sunday 15th or Saturday 21st late afternoon/ evening.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 2:13pm
You get the big bed all to yourself!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 3:00pm
Mike, My brother lives down there and we usually meet for the show. I checked with him and he wants to go this year. He's a tax guy, so I have to plan around him as he works a lot this time of year. We are meeting Sunday the 15th at Noon. We usually go to a nearby place for lunch called Lucky's Lounge. If that time is good for you, we could meet or I could even pick you up while I go through York. If you or the group wants to do something else, maybe we could at least meet up for a beer at the show if everyone's going to be there on Sunday.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 3:19pm
Right now its looking like I wont be in town the weekend of the 14-15, so Ill probably be shooting for the following weekend. If that weekend works best for anyone else, let me know!
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 3:59pm
Did somebody say Boat Show? Quinner and I have a wine tasting event the weekend of the 14th and 15th.

I'm available the following weekend.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 4:23pm
Hey fellas, just got back.
Thanks for getting this started again Mike!
Would be great to hook up with you cats at the boat show again this year.

Right now, looks like the w/e of the 14th/ 15th is the only w/e we'll be around. I need to run it by the boss to see how I can work it out.
Maybe Lyra can come along and help spill cheesy snacks in the Mastercraps this year

-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 5:31pm
I could do the morning of the 14th. There's no way I'd get approval for Valentine's night. I'm traveling on Sunday the 15th.

I'll bring a BJ's size bag of cheesy poofs, grape juice and fudge popsicles. We just need some young kids to be in charge of all these snacks.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I could do the morning BJ's and fudge popsicles to all

WTF kind of boat show is this?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

You get the big bed all to yourself!

Sigh......sometimes it's a lonely place...

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2009 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I could do the morning BJ's and fudge popsicles to all

WTF kind of boat show is this?

Sounds like Ken has the boat show mixed up with the wine tasting date w/ CQ again .

FWIW, I may go out on a limb and go twice,just so I can see everyone. How's that for not having a life.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2009 at 12:01am
Okay, the w/e of the 14th and 15th will work for me. Would be best to avoid the afternoon/ evening of the 14th.
Lyra is already excited to go see the new boats

-Brad
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2009 at 12:41pm

I'm waiting to here from my son.He's living in Somerville and for some reason wants to go to the boat show with me.I hope he's not thinking new boat for dad cause that just ain't happenin'.    

Gary
Watch your fingers.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2009 at 1:39pm
Would you all be up for the morning of the 14th? We could be on the road by early afternoon. I know I'd be in the dog house if I was there towards the evening of Valentine's Day!

Sunday I'm traveling to CT, so that doesn't work for me.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2009 at 7:24pm
   Ken,

I can't do Sat morning. Family leaves for Fla around noon for 3:00 flight. My nephews b-day party may have been pushed to the 28th,which would leave me open for Sun. 22nd.I will know more about that tomorrow.Still thinking I may do both weekends,depending on if/when I go snowmobiling.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2009 at 10:12pm
10-4. I'm good for the following week. I'll keep an eye on this post for updates.

I'm afraid to write too much more, as Quinner's offspring, Hollywood, may have more in his bag of tricks.
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2009 at 10:59pm
Mike
I would love to go this year with you and the guys to give all the Mastercrap guys a hard time.Call you in the a.m. I'm not sure if you heard I'm living on the lake now nice house and I can look out my living room at my boat or bedroom for that matter! Your new after work hangout!!!!!!
98 Sport Nautique
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2009 at 12:27am
All you can see out that bedroom/living room is ice! At least for another 2 months.
That will be some sweet this summer,though. I may actually make it over there more than twice this year
Finally got evicted from your old place, huh? Hahaha!

Hit me back tomorrow at the shop,well discuss the show

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2009 at 1:34pm
Show Time & Dates

Saturday, February 14 & 21 10AM - 9PM
Sunday, February 15          11AM – 7PM
Monday, February 16          11AM – 8PM

Tuesday – Friday
February 17 – 20               12Noon – 9PM

Sunday, February 22           11AM – 6PM      

Admission:

Included in your admission is a one year subscription to Motor Boating, Yachting, Waterski, or Ski”
(TBA ).Please see our booth for magazine and refund details.

Adults :$13.00
Children (6 through 12): $7.00

Anyone made a decision? I think I'm going down on the 15th.
   Bruce, I am interested in meeting up while there,are you still heading down on Sun?

Mike

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2009 at 2:40pm
Mike, we're going to get there about 11:30 Sunday. We'll be meeting my brother at ECF noon.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2009 at 11:22pm
Hey fellas,
Sunday around noon.
Mike- I've got your number and will call when we get there.

See you Sunday!
-Brad
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2009 at 12:07am
   Bruce,

I will meet you at the ECF booth at noon if I don't see you before that.

See you there Brad.

I'll let Kyle know. He may try to meet up w/us.

Mike                                   twozeroseventwofivetwofourfivethreezero

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 11:55am
Hey Guys,

Hope you all had a good time. I was busy at work while you all were kicking some hulls.

If anyone is going this weekend, let me know.

ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 2:00pm
Brad, Mike and Kyle, it was good to see you guys. Brad, your daughter is a good girl.

I think that SN206 was by far the best looking boat at the show.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic