Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: Barefoot Boom, Bimini Top

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Stick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: Barefoot Boom, Bimini Top
    Posted: November-14-2008 at 1:44pm
Looking for Barefoot boom to fit '92 Nautique and a Bimini Top. Also need tires for trailer. Thanks, Dave
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2008 at 7:57am
Stick

I have a Barefoot International boom that I would like to sell. It would fit your boat and everything is included, except the clamp that attaches to your pylon. The clamp is available through BI's website. I'm selling for a friend and he has the attachments, also included, that mount to the sides of his I/O. Other than the pylon mount, thew boom is the same as the one I use on my SN.

David
Stick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2008 at 12:29pm
Thanks, David. Just sent you an email. Stick
Miss Uproar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Uproar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2008 at 11:20pm
Hi Dave - I see you live in Cheshire and joined about a month before me. I live in Newtown and was wondering where you do your boating? Also, I am looking for a '94 or newer Nautique Open Bow if you know of anyone. Thanks,
Michele
Always laugh when you can -
it's cheaper than medicine!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 12:21am
A new friend of mine has a Bimini for sale. Don't know much about it but it is relatively new and replaced because the speakers were changed.... Copied from Melissa's email to me:

"I also have a bimini top for the boat if u know of anyone looking also. It is the blue asking 200.00 for it.got in July and took it off in Sept because we added speakers and had to have a top that went over the tower.   Thank You again and have a great holiday.

Melissa

Her contact info is: Tylers01mom@aol.com

Hope it works for you......Steve
Stick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2008 at 12:19pm
Michele- I keep a larger boat on the CT River in Essex.   Most of my "boating" is weekend getaways to places like Block Island, Montauk, Newport, etc. I plan on keeping my Nautique in Essex, as well. I will ski just north which is all fresh water. I will keep my eyes open for your open bow.

Steve- Thanks for the lead. Looking for a burgandy one, but may come back to it if I strike out. Thanks.....Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic