NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Online ’I voted’ sticker

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online ’I voted’ sticker
    Posted: October-29-2008 at 1:55pm
I voted!

But I was disappointed to not see some of my favorite football players and some dead people?!!?    
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
DeepCreekNauti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepCreekNauti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 3:13pm
Too funny. Remember...its really only a crime if Mickey Mouse & the Dallas Cowboys defense actually votes. I'm glad Obama cleared this technical legal distinction up for me.

Would this logic apply for 2 guys in ski masks with long coats and large empty bags sitting in a idling car outside of our local bank? No need to worry, they had not gone in the bank yet...right?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 3:55pm
I was also happy to see that my tribal ID is still accepted at the polls?!!?   LOL
1988 BFN-sold

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 3:59pm
Buffalo, your a native American? If im going to feel sorry for anyone it will be the Native Americans in this country
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 4:09pm
Eric, I'm not but Amy's dads name is Eagle!

I was joking and have never heard of a tribal ID. The list they had was pretty broad...
1988 BFN-sold

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 4:58pm
I was hoping to find a sticker I could print out and tape to my shirt. I did the dirty deed yesterday.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
MarineTech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 8:54pm
Greg, did you use your downtown bench number for an address?? (assuming you've read about registering the homeless)
Projects

Luchog wrote:   "Anyway, you're full of s79t"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by MarineTech MarineTech wrote:

Greg, did you use your downtown bench number for an address?? (assuming you've read about registering the homeless)

I was discussing that article with some friends in line...but I had to be straight when I told them I was either Tony Dorset or Lynn Swan; my tribal ID covered both so I got to vote 4 times!    
1988 BFN-sold

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2008 at 1:47pm

This will be my sticker a year from now if Obama wins... after the wealthiest 5% are taxed back to the stone-age, resulting in them raising all their prices for the other 95%, closing their businesses (or moving them abroad) hence sending unemployment through the roof, ending investment because of capital gains taxes, plumetting the stock market, (affecting the savings of the other 95%...)

Also, has anybody noticed how BO's threshold for being taxed back to the stone-age keeps dropping? 250,000, 200,000, 150,000. By January 20 its will be about 30,000 and beyond to the point where it may even affect me.

Just one more question. When oil went from 70 to 140, it was all Bush's fault. Who's responsible for it going from 140 to 70? I havent heard the media answer that one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2008 at 1:56pm
Larry, you dare to think for yourself? Even to reseach on your own?!!?

Good for you and the others I see here who read all!!!

A quote I like from Boortz-

ALWAYS REMEMBER
Don't believe anything you read on this web page, or, for that matter, anything you hear on The Neal Boortz Show, unless it is consistent with what you already know to be true, or unless you have taken the time to research the matter to prove its accuracy to your satisfaction. This is known as "doing your homework."
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 6:17pm
Amy voted and the line was long for the last day of early voting.

She had one thing to comment on besides the ordinary...a girl was calling everyone she knew to come vote.

Who was she?
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 6:20pm
On a lighter note...

and for whatever reason, it's good to see folks getting out to vote.

...regardless of their preference! They say 25% of our county has voted. 75% to come!
1988 BFN-sold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic