Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paragon Transmission Help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
a.b. hamlin View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.b. hamlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paragon Transmission Help
    Posted: July-22-2005 at 9:10pm
Does anyone have a Borg warner 1:1 ratio transmission, or know someone we could ship ours to to be worked on (reasonably)Thanks so much.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2005 at 7:35pm
I have a 1964 Ski Nautique with the interceptor 289 215hp set up .
I have not had any problems with the transmission , I believe mine is a Borg warner
1:1 ratio . email me a few photos of your boat   michaelt@westmarine.com
I submitted the 1964 brochure to this website
Mike
Glassic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2005 at 6:49pm
Hi all,

I'm working on restoring a 1963 ski nautique. It has a ford interceptor engine and a paragon transmission. Transmission is stuck in forward. I move the controller and it moves the lever on the side of the transmission, but it's still in forward.

I am very unfamiliar with transmissions. Anybody ever fix one of these? What am I in for here? I'd like to get it out of gear and try and get her started up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic