Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Camps

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jmallinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmallinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Camps
    Posted: September-09-2008 at 5:42pm
Hi,

I am looking for a recommendation on a water ski camp in Florida for my family and me. Any thoughts out there for a good place?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2008 at 12:54am
Jamie: Lots of camps here in Central Florida. Show, 3 event, barefoot, anything you can name. If you put in Polk County you should get some hits. Good luck and let us know when you'll be down this way.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2008 at 5:33pm
Better yet...just pull your boat down to Lake Roy Beach Inn and hire some of the local talent for instruction.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:17am
Lake Roy....always called it the "water skier" lake when we started coming down to Winter Haven in the 90's for Tribe Spring Training.

Me and Eddie skied it a couple months ago...remember the long canal to get out of the lake Tim? Well it was dry when we were there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Barracuda Chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:16pm
Swiss Family Ski School...40 minutes outside of Orlando...rent a villa (3 bedrooms and baths, pool, jacuzzi, huge kitchen). It was cheaper than staying at a cheap hotel! There is a Publix right down the road so you can have great meals at your villa. You can ski up to 3-4 sets a day depending on what you want! If you do not want to ski, there are tons of attractiomns for the kids close by.
Barracuda Chick
Stress dissolves when exposed to water
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Lake Roy....always called it the "water skier" lake when we started coming down to Winter Haven in the 90's for Tribe Spring Training.

Me and Eddie skied it a couple months ago...remember the long canal to get out of the lake Tim? Well it was dry when we were there.

john

Yea.... I remeber the canal. Always seemed to have lots of gators in it at night.

I have always enjoyed going to Lake Roy Beach inn. Seems to feel just like home.

Next time we are down there I will make sure we stop by, John.

Tim

jmallinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmallinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2008 at 3:49pm
Hey there,

Thanks for the thoughts...anyone else out there have any ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic