Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Totally Customized Products available!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pgplaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgplaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Totally Customized Products available!
    Posted: January-17-2005 at 1:49pm
Hello everyone, I was referred here by one of your members who spotted my ad on Ebay for my customized Ski Nautiques Chrome License Plate Frame. He kindly asked me to come over and let myself be made known, so here I am!

My name is Joe Barlow and me and my brother run PGP INC a little business just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. We offer custom laser-engraved products, so we can make you really anything your heart desires without the big-boy price and quantity restrictions.

Just for an example, below are pictured frames that I have designed with the 2 logos on them that you are all familiar with. You can order these direct through me for $15.00 each.

I also make custom keychains, both in wood and plastic, that you might enjoy looking into. I am currently putting together a full online catalog on our website, so you can pop over there if you wish and check out what I have so far.
Please let me know if I may assist you in aquiring some of these for your own. Thanks!! ~ Joe Barlow, PGP INC Email me!

nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 12:41pm
Joe those look great !!!!
Mike
Mark Sampson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Sampson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 5:40pm
Your E-Bay auctions state that these are not licensed Correct Craft products. Does that mean that you're reproducing their logos illegally?
pgplaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgplaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by nautique frk nautique frk wrote:

Joe those look great !!!!
Mike

Thanks Mike!
pgplaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgplaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Mark Sampson Mark Sampson wrote:

Your E-Bay auctions state that these are not licensed Correct Craft products. Does that mean that you're reproducing their logos illegally?

No, these are not the logos that are trademarked, I simply created them from scratch. Why, are you with the Correct Craft Merchandising Group??
Mark Sampson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Sampson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2005 at 10:34am
Originally posted by pgplaser pgplaser wrote:

Originally posted by Mark Sampson Mark Sampson wrote:

No, these are not the logos that are trademarked, I simply created them from scratch. Why, are you with the Correct Craft Merchandising Group??

No, I'm not with the Correct Craft Merchandising Group. For something that you came up with from scratch, they sure do look like factory logos to me.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2005 at 7:39pm
I ordered one of the tag brackets , got it yesterday. I am very happy with it !! It looks great on my truck !!!
Super fast shipping, excellent quality !!
Thanks, Mike
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2005 at 4:32pm
Mark Sampson here are a few words of freindly enlightenment for you:

'Life is Short, Live it!'

(Ooops, thats a trademarked slogan from CC. I guess I should have asked for permission before I used it)

Anyway...
I Hope the sun is shining, and the water is glassy in your neck of the woods.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2005 at 2:11pm
82tique , I like your way of thinking !!!
Cheers!!!
Nautique Frk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic