Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Polk Audio Speaker Group-Buy

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
80 Ski-Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80 Ski-Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2008 at 12:27am
I participated in the group buy and was wondering when we should expect our products.I checked today and noticed they haven't charged my card yet. I was just curious since I didn't think to ask when I ordered.
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2008 at 1:12am
Originally posted by 80 Ski-Tique 80 Ski-Tique wrote:

I participated in the group buy and was wondering when we should expect our products.I checked today and noticed they haven't charged my card yet. I was just curious since I didn't think to ask when I ordered.

The Group Buy ended at the close of business on Tuesday May 20th and I posted this response on Wednesday May 21st:

"The order was submitted today and Chad will be getting back to you once the product is ready to ship out."

I will call Polk Audio in the morning to verify if the items have shipped yet and if not when they will ship but last week they confirmed they received the order and would be shipping very soon and indicated no problems with inventory on the items everyone ordered. We will not bill anyones credit card untill the items arrive and they are ready to ship out which should be this week unless they are running behind due to Memorial Day. As soon as we hear from Polk on Wednesday we will post a response back. Thanks again!

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 12:26pm
A quick update on the Polk Group Buy...Polk was to ship the equipment out late last week which would have allowed us to ship it to you guys this week but they had delays in getting everything together and kind of dropped the ball on us. We should receive it this Friday or early next week. I have decided when the equipment comes in I will upgrade everyones shipping to 2 day at no extra charge so it will get there faster. In there defense (Polk), they told me this week that new accounts coupled with large initial orders unfortunately can take a little longer so I apoligize. Feel free to contact our Parts & Accessories Manager Chad Luna at 936-588-1970 if you have any additional questions as I am leaving shortly and will be out of town untill Monday. Thanks again...

Thanks!
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2008 at 2:31am
Another update on the Polk Audio Group Buy...we finally received a majority of the equipment last week at the end of the day on Wednesday and we shipped everything we received out on Thursday AM. I have to apologize on behalf of Pro Powersports and Polk in that it took about a week and a half longer to receive the Polk equipment to us than was previously stated by Polk. This was due to Polk setting us up as a new account along with them being very busy this time of year. The remaining portion of the Polk order just arrived and will ship out when we re-open on Tuesday for business. Because of these delays we upgrade everyone's shipping to 2 day UPS as opposed to ground at no extra charge. Please do not hesitate to contact Chad Luna the Parts and Accessories manager at 936-588-1970 if you have any additional questions and thanks again for your business.

Thanks!
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 1:34am
The last round of Polk audio equipment was received and shipped out on Tuesday. Please do not hesitate to contact Chad Luna or myself if you have any questions or need more equipment in the future. Thanks again for the business...we appreciate it!

Thanks!
NCH2OSKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH2OSKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 10:56pm
Just wanted to thank JR VIC and Chad at Pro Power Sports for putting on the group buy. The speakers look and sound great in my Sport Nautique.

Thanks again, a well satisfied customer!

Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic