NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Party Heat-Lake Havasu"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2008 at 3:15pm
Todicus,

My favorite part of that show as well, wasn't he the only guy on that Toon with all those naughty's?

How bout the Tige that was swamped, said he slowed down quickly to avoid a tuber, then his boat is beached and it did not look like he was even running a bilge pump, then again the only bailin he ended up needing was the kind to get out of jail!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2008 at 6:58pm
Hollywood is correct, at least in Wisc. Barney will pull any boat over who's driver and or passengers show the slightest signs of intoxication... Rules of the road apply.. Better to drink at the sand bar in the water (they have no idea what boat you belong to). Then get back in with a different colored hat on and get outta dodge ...Doh'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2008 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by SNobsessed SNobsessed wrote:

In Iowa you can drink as long as you are not over .08. I personally won't drink behind the helm. That's what breaks are for.
BTW, I have a 2 beer limit, no kidding!

We have the same laws in Michigan, driver can drink as long as he's under .08.

BTW, Snob, I still can't find the brakes on my boat.

Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2008 at 11:53pm
   I thought drinking in a boat period in Maine was a "drinking in public" violation,but I could be wrong.From what I understand,that is what they cite you for while canoeing down the Saco River if you're drinking. I generally don't have alcohol out on my boat if we're engaging in watersports.Only if we're idling up the lake at night.I have seen that show,it's amazing more people don't get seriously hurt,but it is entertaining to watch sometimes.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 12:47am
Mike, It's been years since I canoed the Saco, but for a while they were clearly violating peoples rights by searching them if they were drinking, but that didn't stop them from busting people.

You can drink in a boat in Maine. You can even drink and drive a boat in Maine, although I use a cup because seeing the driver with a can of beer in his hand is a good reason to pull him over.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 5:01am
Chuck

Yes, failrly familiar. We have been vacationing there for the past eight years. We always go the third week of July, thus the reason for missing the reunion here. I imagaine the lake had changes a lot in your time going there, it's changes a ton in just the time I've been going.

David
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 11:22am
Watched this again last night, I thought I was watching an episode of CCFan Heat. There was a guy accused of "driving while foreign" (Kristof....something to watch out for when you visit next year) Actually the cops were just joking. They asked a guy on a jet ski if he was drinking and he said no, Im from ______. (some foreign country, I dont recall) Cops joked about not being drunk, just driving while foreign. The other all too familiar incident was a guy accused of "taking inappropriate pictures at the sand bar". Now gee, who could that be. The cops checked it out and immediately suspected the guy in the speedo. Lets see, camera...
inappropriate pictures...speedo...sandbar...
anybody seen Mark and JBear lately?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 11:48am
75, if i die and go to Heaven and get a choice where i want to spend eternity, it is at that lake. i watched that show last night.
one more request i would tell Peter would be some roofies and a suitcase full of cash....and a new CC
"the things you own will start to own you"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 11:52am
New reunion sites popping up all over the place.

DWI = Driving With an Indian, they'll get you every time.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

The other all too familiar incident was a guy accused of "taking inappropriate pictures at the sand bar". Now gee, who could that be. The cops checked it out and immediately suspected the guy in the speedo. Lets see, camera...
inappropriate pictures...speedo...sandbar...
anybody seen Mark and JBear lately?

Larry did you catch his description of the voyeur? Barney Said "oh, he's from North Carolina so he's probably not used to seeing anything like this", cracked me up however I will tell you when on Reid's Lake we ventured to his party cove, was a rainy day and still quite a bit to see, next time we head to Reid's place that will be my first destination!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 12:26pm
its not that hard to pick these guy's out in the crowd, look for pink
"the things you own will start to own you"
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Watched this again last night, I thought I was watching an episode of CCFan Heat. There was a guy accused of "driving while foreign" (Kristof....something to watch out for when you visit next year)

The only thing I answer when a cop pulls me over and asks me if I have been drinking is "No Officer...Hips!!" LOL

Kristof
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2008 at 12:14am
Just a reminder, it's on tonight.
Tru-TV, 12:00 midnight around here.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2008 at 5:50am
Can someone record that and post it on YouTube??
Can't get that channel over the pond...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic