NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Various Parts for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2005 at 1:06pm
shum8
do you have any lifting rings and hardware rings mount to?
Scott
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2005 at 4:31pm
Sorry, but no I dont.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2005 at 1:24pm
Do you have the rudder, strut and center fin off of the boat you are parting out? If so, and they are for sale, please send me an email.
Thanks,
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2005 at 9:06am
Sorry, but thats gone too. You could try North Alabama Nautiques. I do know that before they moved to their new location they had alot of old boats they were parting out.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 9:05am
Pylon?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2005 at 1:25pm
Sorry, Pylon is gone.
getsome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 2:20pm
Do you still have those trans for sale? Please give me a call 248-343-4764.
'75 tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '75 tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 9:26am
Hey is the ladder still available??
My name is Greg and I really need one!
614-783-3923
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 1:39am
Sorry, but I have been out of pocket lately. I do have the tranny and I do have the ladder. I will be in touch soon, sorry for the delay.
SkiLew View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiLew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 7:04am
I am looking for the base plate on the 4160 Holley carb. mine is cracked do you have any carb. parts?
Lew
skilew77@yahoo.com
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 10:16am
Greetings,

Did you sell the ladder yet, I will take it if still available
Thanks
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 11:36pm
Lew, I do have a base plate. I will email you a pic as soon as I can. Captinr, I do have the ladder. Although I am waiting for a reply from a prospect. I will get in touch with you real soon. Thanks
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 12:01am
Thanks for the note, I'll wait for your reply
Rodney
SkiLew View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiLew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 12:40am
Originally posted by shum8 shum8 wrote:

Lew, I do have a base plate. I will email you a pic as soon as I can. Captinr, I do have the ladder. Although I am waiting for a reply from a prospect. I will get in touch with you real soon. Thanks

Thanks, I will look for your pic of the base plate to compare to mine (4160 Holley).

skilew77@yahoo.com
Lew
skilew77@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic