Selling my 1987 Ski Nautique. We did still ski this this summer. It runs pretty well, but I would call it a parts boat at this point. Not a very good starting point for a restoration. Long before I got this boat it spent too much time in the Texas sun so most everything on top is very rough.
- The motor which came from a 88 Martinique only has 650 hours on it. Cradle and mounts are good.
- Transmission is an unknown, I don''t think its original to the boat. It has had a little ghost drive when cold for the last 15 years, has never gotten worse, Otherwise it has always worked well.
- Drive shaft, skags, strut, rudder all there doing what they should.
- Interior teak is ok
- Windshield and frame ok
- Swim platform brackets good. Platform has some life left in it.
- Original Ski Nautique Trailer, has a good axle and bearings, fair tires, crappy spare tire. LED lights. Side steps/fenders hanging in there but could use some welding. Never had brakes. Guide-ons rusted off at the base. I still have them.
Whats Not Good: Most everything else. Electrical is sketchy, stringers are surely rotten. Floor has soft spots TOP/dash sun-baked Gel Cracking, Upholstery intact but not at all pretty. Plastic seat frames are brittle.
I think there is some money here in parts but I don''t want to do the parting. All or nothing please.
I can send pics if you''re interested. Thanks.