Forum Name: Off Topic
Forum Discription: Anything non-Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47264
Printed Date: May-06-2024 at 12:23pm

Topic: All Craigslist Search
Posted By: tryathlete
Subject: All Craigslist Search
Date Posted: March-15-2019 at 11:42pm
well oh well. Sold the 96 SS. I’ll miss her. She became a trouble free boat thanks to the Forum, friends and some elbow grease. Now the search is on for a 200 6.0L OB

The illustrious Mr. Quinn has suggested in addition to the usual advertising places that I look at craigslist. Makes sense to me. I bought both of my two boats on CL.

My question to my friends here;
What is the best way to search all of craigslist. When I try the typical “all of craigslist” links I get lots of junk using search terms as vague as “nautique” or “nautique 200”.

Any suggestions?

Replies:
Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: March-16-2019 at 7:35pm
Mr. Brunk:
Congrats on selling the SS! Hope it has a good home and will stay on the forum.

Craigslist has broken many third party CL global searches over the years. I find Searchtempest.com to work consistently over the years. It has a little bit weird grouping of distance because of the way CL reports results but it still finds good ways to throw money away on CCs. I found my 91 BFN by using Searchtempest.com. Give it a try.

Quinner will be disappointed; CL took their personals off the site - something about big girls fatiguing hip joints prematurely. Don't know the real story, but Quinner can set you straight. Have fun - the search is the best part!

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: March-16-2019 at 8:03pm
Yah.try not to feel too badly for Mr. Quinn. He’s got a pair of titanium inserts to help him move around now. He’s gonna be skiing and footing this summer I’m quite confident. How those hips wore out is a mystery to all except his craigslist dates. I think the last one’s name was kind of middle eastern.—Kama Sutra I think.

Date Posted: March-16-2019 at 8:06pm
Cpat on PN bought the SS. I told him all good things happen over here. I found this site thanks to Quinner when I had an old Supra.

Posted By: sport1999
Date Posted: March-17-2019 at 12:17pm
I've found some luck searching craigslist through Google sometimes. Use "nautique 200" or nautique 200 and add site:craigslist.org. These combos can yield some direct results. I don't think there is really an all encompassing search engine that gets 'everything'. Although, Spring is coming up and should yield more options for your search.

Date Posted: March-18-2019 at 12:29am
I think the google plus site CCF is better than anything else I’ve tried so far. I don’t use google like most do just because I like privacy but alternate search engines just don’t work as well.

I think aspirations for a 6.0 200 OB might be a bridge too far for the comfort of the wifey. If it were up to me I’d buy a 2018 and scream yolo. Fortunately because of her, we don’t have any debt and can retire someday. I’m gonna keep lookin

Print Page | Close Window