Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47134
Printed Date: March-29-2024 at 11:19am

Topic: Checking interest for a 2019 White Lake Event
Posted By: Donald80SN
Subject: Checking interest for a 2019 White Lake Event
Date Posted: January-16-2019 at 1:49am
Hello,

Who would be interest in attending a mini reunion at White Lake in April 2019? We can book the White Lake Motel like usual and hit the lake Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday Morning. The event has always been about seeing old friends again and meeting new Correct Craft Fans. Seems like Saturday April 27 TH would line up with the date we have used for the last several years. I first posted the 20 Th, and got reminded that this was Easter. The 13 TH might work, but I might be out of town for a Trade Show. It looks like the 27 TH could be the date, but I know that is a bad date for at least one CCFANer.

The lake opens to the general public and summer business in May. Typically, we get cheap motel rates by having it in the off season. We have always had the event in late April to allow the shallow water to warm up some. Typically, we have had the lake to ourselves and great times have followed. We do not need tee shirts or anything like that. We could still do the bring what you can cookout on Saturday night. Natalie ( Daughter) and I would be up for it. Who else would like to try to get together? I check with the Motel to see if we have not yet wore out our welcome.    I know a pretty damn good burger cooker if a grill can be stolen from the campground for lunch.

Just trying to gauge interest.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Replies:
Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: January-16-2019 at 7:23pm
Val and I are interested... Thanks for taking this on Donald!

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: samudj01
Date Posted: January-17-2019 at 12:40pm
Would love to but I have plans that weekend that I can’t cancel.

-------------
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351

Posted By: ScottZ
Date Posted: January-17-2019 at 5:05pm
We will not be able to this year but are going to SRJJ.

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Posted By: Bigbirdmk
Date Posted: February-07-2019 at 12:33pm
Mark, Patrick, and myself from PCM are interested. My 79 will be getting new floor and stringers next month so hopefully I am able to complete prior to this event, that will be the ultimate determination if I make it.

-------------
1979 Ski Nautique Excalibur 330 repower

Print Page | Close Window