Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41640
Printed Date: April-29-2024 at 9:23am

Topic: boat for sale response, none
Posted By: cbr1000dude
Subject: boat for sale response, none
Date Posted: July-30-2017 at 9:35pm
I'm selling my 1967 SN, and I've had no offers at all. I'm kind of surprised since it's a running boat for $3000 or best offer, and it's summertime. I also had it on CL for a few days, and got 2 flakes. Perhaps there is no market for 50 year old ski boats. Or maybe my price is to high, or too low. I don't mind keeping it since I put so much time into it, got attached to it through blood and sweat.

Replies:
Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: July-30-2017 at 9:45pm
Haven't seen the boat, but it would seem that price would not be too high for a running boat. Put up some pics here. Where is the boat located?   Does it have a trailer? It does take the right buyer for a 50 year old boat.

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: July-30-2017 at 9:58pm
It's listed in "Boats for Sale" in the left hand margin of this forum. Yes it has a trailer and is ready to go. Perhaps the right buyer will come along.

Date Posted: July-30-2017 at 10:56pm
You live just a few miles from me Ed. I don't think your price is the issue. I think California is the issue. With the exception of the wood boat folks (many at Tahoe) I don't think we
have the collectors, or people who appreciate the old boats out here. Be patient, the right person will come along. I've seen a few of the old glass boats around the delta.

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: Faceplant
Date Posted: July-30-2017 at 11:51pm
I was actually surprised to see it still for sale after the 1st day .

Posted By: SWANY
Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 12:25am
X2. If you were in the midwest, $1500 would be missing from my cash stash

Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 1:52am
Yes, I'm sure the area matters. Here it's $100K boats, 50K trucks and 5K boob jobs that get the attention.

Posted By: Blamey
Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 10:48am
Have you listed it anywhere else. Did you try craigslist. I only got hits off craigslist when I listed my boat.

I also found that positing as many pictures as you can helps.

-------------
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 11:20am
Ed,
I saw the listing when it first came up. In my opinion, someone interested in a classic like your 67 will want it as close to original as possible. The very first thing I spotted was the addition of the deck vents on both the fore and aft decks. They certainly could be removed and the decks repaired but it's just some more work needed. The swim platform was also a big negative for me but it too could be removed and holes plugged. You mention you have documented the work done to the 67. Where is the documentation? Maybe I missed it but I feel it would help with a sale. More pictures as well.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 12:20pm
By documentation I meant the many posts and photos I have posted on this forum about this boat, but now that I look for them, I only see the photos in my file manager. Is there a way to find previous posts by me or refer others to them, I don't see it. Some forums have a feature that you can search for all posts by a member.

Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by cbr1000dude cbr1000dude wrote:

Some forums have a feature that you can search for all posts by a member.

You click the arrow next to a screen name. A drop down list will come up. In that list you will see "find members posts".

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 1:28pm
Thanks, I never noticed that before. So this is where it started
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35160&KW=&title=another-sn-followed-me-home

Posted By: KENO
Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 1:57pm
Here's a link to your thread to make it a little easier

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35160&KW=&title=another-sn-followed-me-home" rel="nofollow - link

Date Posted: July-31-2017 at 2:48pm
Thanks, I'm only pretending I know how to use a computer.
CL has so many scams going, I hate it. Someone in Alabama wants to know if a 318 is legal on Lake Tahoe, someone else wants to help me sell it for a small fee, someone in SF wants to trade it for a blown up 96 Camaro with out of state plates. Geez!

Date Posted: August-02-2017 at 9:40pm
So I changed my price to $3000, and got a response from a guy in Sacramento, but still no phone number included, just a request for more photos through CL. What's up with that?
No phone number, no reply, I'm learning.

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: August-03-2017 at 12:05am

5K boob jobs that get the attention.

now this would be a favorite of quinner's I am sure...

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: August-03-2017 at 12:22pm
Hey, I actually got a real phone number from a CL ad, miracle! No return call yet, still, that's progress.
$5K boob jobs. Yeah my wife is an RN, and informs me they are 5-10K now, and have their own finance plans, just like a car payment! But they only come out on weekends. Must have one of those job things to pay for them.

Posted By: rebel skier
Date Posted: August-03-2017 at 2:49pm
5-10K is what you pay the medical professionals for the boob job. After they get them they want to test drive them, then your divorce will cost you another 5-10K if your lucky. Total cost of that boob job is another house, child support, half your retirement account, dating a new girlfriend, and .....

Posted By: Jay SE IN.
Date Posted: August-06-2017 at 3:29pm
CORRECT!!!!!

Date Posted: August-14-2017 at 1:35pm
So I thought I had the boat sold, but the deal went south. I'm happy though, I just can't part with it after all. We have had it out in the delta several times to check out and repair problems, and every time we get people asking about it and commenting what a special boat it is. Even young guys know what it is. Lots of SN fans in this area.
So I've replaced the troublesome rusty fuel tank with an aluminum tank, rebuilt the raw water pump (2 impellers) replaced all the hoses replaced the lower 4 fittings on the risers, adjusted the rudder and prop shaft packing boxes and replaced the tires and wheels on the trailer. All of which I should have already done but was too busy. Now we are going to keep it we like it so much.

Posted By: MourningWood
Date Posted: August-14-2017 at 1:42pm
Cool.
Consider cruising the Delta early October with the ACBS. 40+ boats. They have a very active chapter in NorCal and the ACBS welcomes vintage fiberglass boats.
http://acbs-tahoe.org

Posted By: Scouty
Date Posted: August-14-2017 at 6:27pm
Wow Ed,

No deal went south. We made a deal and at some point you decided to back out. Have to say I was very disappointed as was my son. I was completely up front with you regarding my intentions to finalize the transaction and had even scheduled time off work to come and get it. I understand you wanted to sell me a good running boat and you did a few more things to it to get it to where you advertised it as. However you could have just asked me to split the cost for the additional things you did. Well I'm a man of my word and a handshake in my book is a deal, if that's not the way you do business then that's your decision. I guess if you had decided that you couldn't part with it, you could have been honest with me and told me.

Matt aka Disappointed Buyer

Posted By: 70 Cuda
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 10:47am
Matt,

Wish you were a little bit closer.... I've had mine on Craigslist for over a month with only one person to come and look at it!

https://maine.craigslist.org/boa/6220244848.html" rel="nofollow - 70 Barracuda For Sale

And yes, I do business the "Old Fashion" way as well!!

Jerry

-------------
Jerry
1970 Barracuda

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 12:36pm
Very nice boat! Wish you were closer. Hoping to find one of these older boats and restoring it back to its original glory. That's what frustrated me with this deal, Owner was complaining about not getting any interest, then a buyer comes in who is truly sincere and wants to give the boat the respect it deserves and he walks away. Just don't get it.

Posted By: SWANY
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 1:16pm
Not really suprising when the price changed twice as much

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 1:37pm
Scouty,

How old of boat are you seeking. I have an 82. It's stripped down, but I have put in the new stringers the project was done well with Doug Fir, Epoxy resin, Etc.. Needs the floor and then get to work putting the rest back together. I have all pieces. I just don't know if or when will finish this project. Been looking for someone, probably a father and son who wants to do a project and finish the boat.

I get contacted by idiots who want to buy the boat and part it out (how stupid do they think I am, I could part the boat myself, if I wanted).

It's a full blown project. There are lots of hours remaining. However, the most difficult, and most messy labor has been completed.

PM me if you have any interest..

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 2:54pm
Thanks BKH, looking for something a little older and a little more complete, but appreciate you putting it out there. You certainly have done the hard part. I've got my eye on an 1980 SN but I have some concerns with it. Somebody is selling it for a widow so getting the history on it is a bit of a challenge. What I know is the boat has a chevy 350 that the PO rebuilt 5 years ago prior to his passing. I was told it has 15 total hours on the rebuild. Boat hasn't been in the water in 5 years. Boat was stored outside with a cover in Santa Rosa California. The owner is asking $6250 but has agreed to lower the price to $5750. My concern is the stringers since the boat has been stored it's entire life outside. Also I had my heart set on an older SN. Pics of the boat below.

Additionally I'm not here to really bash on Ed, its more about just being honest and upfront. If he really intended to sell the boat why did he post that there wasn't any interest? I get that once he took the boat out he received a lot of complements and it renewed his interest in it. My requests to see the boat run on the water forced him to make sure all the little things were corrected. Once those were done he decided he couldn't part with it. I would have been ok with that if we hadn't already made the final deal. I just hope that his renewed interest in the boat doesn't go away or he decides that one of his other 3 boats is cooler and the boat just sits. I'm leaving the door open if he wants to make good on the deal. Would even up the offer to cover some of the additional work. But that's on him.

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 3:37pm
Well, since you came on here to "not bash" me, let me tell you my version of the events.
I put the boat on here for $1500 knowing it needed finishing and hoped a forum member would buy it at a give away price and give it the care it needed. I did get no response at first except members too far away to be practical. Then I put it on CL for $3000 after I put more money in it and worked many hours on a bad hip I was supposed to be resting. We took it on the water 3 times for testing and found it needed a new fuel tank $200), riser fittings, hoses, rudder and prop adjustments among other things. Then a tire split and I replaced the wheels and tires ($361). Before all this happened, I thought we had an as is deal for $2000, we shook on it. Then you wanted a water test, and I offered it to you for $2000 as is (again), then you wanted more time to think about it, then finally you wanted to take it to your mechanic before you paid for it.
That's when I pulled the plug. Not to bash you, but you know nothing about these boats or even how to drive one, and even less on what a hand shake deal means. You make a deal, pay for it, and take it away. When you keep asking for more things, the original deal is no longer the deal. You gave me the impression you were coming 100 miles with $3000 in cash to buy the boat. Even after I offered it for $2000, you left without paying for it and said you would have to talk to your wife about it. and would come back next week. I took it off CL and spent 20-30 hours working on it plus $800 or so.
So now this is all my fault, how? I'm glad you didn't buy it as is, it would be burned up at the bottom of the lake now.
Now it's worth $4000 to $5000 and runs perfectly with no leaks of any kind.
You have only yourself to blame for missing out on this boat. I thought you were a decent guy and I was doing you a favor for such a cheap price. I guess that old saying "No good deed goes unpunished" applies here.

Posted By: Blamey
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Scouty,

How old of boat are you seeking. I have an 82. It's stripped down, but I have put in the new stringers the project was done well with Doug Fir, Epoxy resin, Etc.. Needs the floor and then get to work putting the rest back together. I have all pieces. I just don't know if or when will finish this project. Been looking for someone, probably a father and son who wants to do a project and finish the boat.

I get contacted by idiots who want to buy the boat and part it out (how stupid do they think I am, I could part the boat myself, if I wanted).

It's a full blown project. There are lots of hours remaining. However, the most difficult, and most messy labor has been completed.

PM me if you have any interest..

BKH

If my boy was a little older I'd be all over this. I've always wanted a 2001 and would like to work on fixing one up but really don't want to do stringer work. This sounds like the perfect boat for me in about 5 years.

-------------
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 5:46pm
Ha Ha. It may still be there in 5 years Blarney :). I found, the older the kid gets, the less time to do projects.

Enjoy

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 5:51pm
There are always 2 sides to every story. But the truth is, nothing was done to the boat when you changed the price from $1500 to $3000. Only after I asked you to see it on the water did you start fixing the things that needed fixing. You told me you had the boat on the water recently with no problems, a far cry from all the things you had to do to it to make it operational I simply wanted to see the boat on the water and working as advertised. To get it there you had to change the fuel tank because the boat kept stalling. You said after that you wanted to make sure that fixed the problem and you took it out again and found it was taking on water and determined there was a problem with the rudder and prop shaft packing due to loose lock nuts. Another test drive, now the water pump was rotten and falling apart. It seemed there was issue after issue and I asked if it would be ok if I had a mechanic take a look at it and you basically hung up on me. Long story short, if the boat had all those problems just say the boat is not water ready and sell it at the appropriate price. Don't advertise it as something different then get upset when you have to work on it to get it up to the stated condition. It was clear there were numerous issues and to avoid having you exhaust yourself chasing problems I suggested having a mechanic take a look at it. I tried to tell you I had money set aside for this project and asked if it would be ok to have a certified mechanic took a look at it so I knew exactly what I was getting into, but that seemed to make you mad. I feel like we could have come to an agreed upon fair price if we could have communicated but you just seemed mad.

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Ha Ha. It may still be there in 5 years Blarney :). I found, the older the kid gets, the less time to do projects.

Enjoy

BKH

Thats OK dude, cause in a few short years, she'll go to college and you'll be right back at it.... Yep, those little girls I have are about to both leave the nest. Danielle is in her 2nd year and Gabs is a senior in HS... I know time flies...

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 6:25pm
What made me mad were your constantly changing demands after we agreed on a price. I never saw any money, just more BS. Next time you make an offer, bring cash or the next guy may cop an attitude too. I also remember telling you this may not be the boat for you (I compared it to a 1927 Hupmobile driving across the US in the winter)
since it's so old and things will keep popping up that need fixing and money. I didn't think I was the one to keep fixing and paying for repairs until you were satisfied.
You're right, our communication was lacking clarity. I thought you were buying a 50 year old boat for $2000 cash on the spot, as is, You thought it should run flawlessly forever or I should fix it for free in addition to teaching you how to launch, drive, dock and trailer the boat. I should pay for the launch and gas too, I suppose and buy you lunch.. And then you would pay me unless something else occurred to you.. Good luck finding a deal like that.
The boat ran fine on the hose in front of my house, but in the water is where you find issues like rudder and prop leaks, raw water pump impellers breaking, fuel tank sludge moving about causing stalling.. Who was going to pay the mechanic for water testing and repairing it, me?
You? Who's insurance would cover the trip, the "mechanic". Mine? Your's. I'm not a broker, there is no warranty, it's cash as is. I told you everything as it happened. Now I'm done with you.

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 6:57pm
Nobody made you fix anything or put demands on you. I simply asked to see the boat run on the water which is what you advertised. If anything put demands on you, it was your own conscience. I like you Ed and you seem like an honest guy, but you aren't very patient, hence this thread. I drove down to see what you had, we made a deal based on seeing the boat in the water. I had $5000 in my pocket but I sure wasn't going to leave a dime if I couldn't see the boat float. Problem after problem arose and I suggested a mechanic's opinion and you freaked. As for your captain's license training I asked for that so I could see the boat in the water. I didn't know lunch was an option otherwise I would have requested it.

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 8:01pm
No soup for you! Next!
Yes, my patience is wearing thin, I'm having a hip issue, had an MRI last night. Nothing like being pushed around a hospital in a wheelchair to cheer you up.
I hate having my honesty questioned. I told you my brother and I took the boat out, it ran great, stalled, got towed back in, Started right up, drove it on the trailer. Changed the fuel filter, thought it was fine. I did take it upon myself to make sure you and your son didn't get stuck someplace, and repairs just snowballed. So I'll take the blame for overstating the condition of the boat, but I thought it was serviceable when I placed the ad.. If I misled anyone, it was not intentional.
I showed you the 2 pink slips and service records and manuals, and expected you to pay for it then,or decline the sale. When you left without paying, I figured another CL flake.
If you want a water test at a broker, you must sign a contract and leave a non refundable deposit. No free rides.. I just think you expected too much because you had good intentions. Private deals are cash in hand, and then go for a ride. Mechanic, bring your own.
That's how I've seen it done.
So it you still want the boat, it's $5000 as is.

Posted By: KENO
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 8:58pm
Mommy, I'm tired of this soap opera, can I change the channel now?

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 9:07pm
That's all I wanted Ed... Sorry for all your troubles. Honesty is the best approach, it helps you sleep at night. Not sure if you've been burned in previous deals or like doing the burning but I always make sure its a win win for all parties involved, too much bad karma if you don't. If we could have gotten to that point, I had every intention to pay the mechanic to survey the boat, but you jumped to conclusions and assumed some how you were being put out.. There are good people out there, sorry if my honesty and truthfulness threw you for a loop.   LIfe is too short to assume everyone is an "a" hole. Too bad for that boat, would have dropped whatever $$$ into it so it could have been enjoyed for years to come. Now it can remain with you and be forgotten.

Now you can say "boat for sale response, none"

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 9:41pm
So that's a no sale?
I'm still not sure about you either. You're either a saint or a pathological liar. I've met none of the former and lots of the latter. How about taking a quick photo of that $5000 in cash and send it to my phone, you have the number. Then I'll know............................................................waiting.

Posted By: Orlando76
Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 9:43pm

IMHO, If one were to consider buying a 50 year old boat for $2000 and wanted a mechanic to look it over prior, you're looking at the wrong boat for you. As the seller, I would've pulled the plug right there.

-------------
Please support The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
1976 Ski Nautique 351 Escort
1993 Ski Nautique purple and black 351 HO PCM

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 10:10pm

So that's a no sale?
I'm still not sure about you either. You're either a saint or a pathological liar. I've met none of the former and lots of the latter. How about taking a quick photo of that $5000 in cash and send it to my phone, you have the number. Then I'll know............................................................waiting.

Check your phone

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

IMHO, If one were to consider buying a 50 year old boat for $2000 and wanted a mechanic to look it over prior, you're looking at the wrong boat for you. As the seller, I would've pulled the plug right there.

Thank you! My feelings exactly. If you need a mechanic to tell you everything is old and likely to need replacing, and plan on paying someone to do it, you'll have more money into it than it will ever be worth. These are a labor of love, not an investment. I've put what I can afford into this boat, and it's a right fine little runner and head turner. Some things can't be explained, you just feel it or not.

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Scouty Scouty wrote:

So that's a no sale?

Check your phone

Looks about $3000 short to me. I used to work in a bank, I know what $5K in 20's looks like.
I'm still leaning on the latter.

Date Posted: August-16-2017 at 11:42pm
Enjoy your boat

Posted By: Bakchose
Date Posted: August-17-2017 at 12:33am
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

Mommy, I'm tired of this soap opera, can I change the channel now?

No need dear. If think it's over. TGFT.

Posted By: wayner
Date Posted: August-18-2017 at 7:06pm
I have a 1986 ski nautique "2001" and have thought about something older for cruising around the lake. I just done know enough about these 1967 or 68 boats like a barracuda. Can you still ski behind or wake board behind these ?    I ask because I dont know when Correct Craft started adding a real ski pylon or fins on the hull etc so you can actually pull people safely and make turns etc.   I would appreciate knowing as you probably know the answers to this. Thanks much

-------------
1988 Dominique 454
Wisconsin

Date Posted: August-18-2017 at 10:08pm
Wayne,
Pylons go way back on CC's. Here's a picture in the early 50's out of a brochure in the reference section. The early boats pulled safely but, as then, and now, it's always the driver who actually controls that safety. Yes, tracking fins were added in later years to enhance maneuverability but their initial purpose was to track a straight line through the slalom coarse. My 64 (non CC) has a tracking fin

-------------

54 Atom

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: AAM196
Date Posted: August-19-2017 at 12:38pm

Todd hit nail on head... but instead of the seller pulling the plug, he started to dump money into a boat to please a buyer that he will never recoup.

Most of us on this site have accepted the reality that dropping $2k into a $3k boat in this case makes it a nicer $3k boat.

I think the buyer needs to go to the Correct Craft dealer for a reality check of what a "turn key" boat costs...

Posted By: 63 Skier
Date Posted: August-19-2017 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by wayner wayner wrote:

I have a 1986 ski nautique "2001" and have thought about something older for cruising around the lake. I just done know enough about these 1967 or 68 boats like a barracuda. Can you still ski behind or wake board behind these ?    I ask because I dont know when Correct Craft started adding a real ski pylon or fins on the hull etc so you can actually pull people safely and make turns etc.   I would appreciate knowing as you probably know the answers to this. Thanks much

You can definitely have a blast skiing and boarding, but you'll find your 2001 just works better in every way, better wakes, more room, etc. You'd have a blast cruising around in a Barracuda, and it's fun to go retro and pull a skier, but after a few times I think you'll be wanting to ski behind the 2001. Not sure if you are thinking of having 2 boats or replacing the 2001 with the older hull.

-------------
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: August-19-2017 at 5:13pm
It has plenty of power, but is cramped for space. It's also very narrow in back, and needs even weight balance to be level

Date Posted: August-19-2017 at 11:47pm

This was taken yesterday, runs great with no leaks

Date Posted: August-20-2017 at 12:03am
Originally posted by AAM196 AAM196 wrote:

Todd hit nail on head... but instead of the seller pulling the plug, he started to dump money into a boat to please a buyer that he will never recoup.

Most of us on this site have accepted the reality that dropping $2k into a $3k boat in this case makes it a nicer $3k boat.

I think the buyer needs to go to the Correct Craft dealer for a reality check of what a "turn key" boat costs...

Ain't it the truth, those boat dollars just disappear into the hole in the water the boat makes.
I met a guy here with a beautiful Holiday Resorter that spent $6500 on chrome fixtures,
$20k in all. He said if he had to do it over, he wouldn't spend the money. Sure was pretty to look at though.   My investment isn't much compared to lots of others. Mostly labor by me.
But it's only work if you would rather be doing something else.

Posted By: oldcuda
Date Posted: August-20-2017 at 12:42am
Holiday Resorter???

Date Posted: August-20-2017 at 1:29am
Sorry, Century Resorter

Posted By: wayner
Date Posted: August-20-2017 at 11:28am
Thanks for those comments. I truly understand what you are saying. I dont plan on having two cruising boats, I already have a fishing boat and a pontoon.   I also dont like to waste any potential seller time on a whim. When I inquire I like to be serious so I am trying to make sure my interest is really serious. I probably need to hang onto the 2001 for awhile. I know this sounds crazy but my wife hates a rear facing only observer seat. What I need to look for is a 87 or 88 Barefoot Dominique with the observer seat that faces forward or aft. Maybe everyone would be happy and I know its best when she is happy

-------------
1988 Dominique 454
Wisconsin

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: August-20-2017 at 6:35pm
I've got my eye on an 1980 SN

WOW, that 1980 looks very original expects for a few things added under the dash. The interior looks very original. That is a nice looking boat. The trailer has been modified, but looks like an original trailer.

Great Team Red member for sure.

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Print Page | Close Window