Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40260
Printed Date: April-25-2024 at 9:16am

Topic: WHITE LAKE 2017
Posted By: whitelakerider
Subject: WHITE LAKE 2017
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:26am
I know this is early but I need to start planning for this year as we have an awesome opportunity to jump on. The date will be April 28-30. I have been conversion with Shaun Murray (team rider for Nautique) and he is planning to attend that weekend and we are going to go for a world record for most Nautique boats skied behind in one day. Between the reunion attendees and the people of our town this should not be a hard task to do. WE are going to get the guiness book out here and do it right. Would love for you to be involved in this history making by allowing Shaun to get a pull behind your boat. Still in the beginning stages of planning the weekend but wanted to get this word and the dates out ASAP so you can mark your calendar. Thanks!

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Replies:
Posted By: NCH20SKIER
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:38am
In

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:44am
I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend. Sounds like a cool event and to be a part of a World Record.

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend. Sounds like a cool event and to be a part of a World Record.

Are you buying a new boat to bring - Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:19am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......

I caught that too!! Shouldn't he know better since WL is supposed to be the oldest CC dealer?   

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:40am
Let's not get technical already! They're all Correct Crafts. We'll be there. Thanks Townsend.

Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 11:46am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Are you buying a new boat to bring - Townsend said Nautique not Correct Craft.......

Well if you'd show up to one of the many other gatherings around here other than your own wisenheimer you'd find out that I own one of each!

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Posted By: Air206
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 1:21pm
Count us in..... Team Red and Team Blue should be available........ (Both are Nautiques by Correct Craft)

-------------
https://tinyurl.com/y6t5e3bu" rel="nofollow - 04 Air206
http://tinyurl.com/9urzgls" rel="nofollow - 91 Barefoot
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: December-02-2016 at 8:43pm
Cousin Townsend,

Natalie and I will be in attendance and so will our 2002 Nautique.

Donald

-------------
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.

Posted By: MartyMabe
Date Posted: December-18-2016 at 10:39pm
SWEET!    

-------------
66 Skylark
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5041" rel="nofollow - 93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:38am
Hey guys. Slight change. Lets push it up a weekend if we can. Shaun has a scheduling conflict with this weekend. Is everyone okay with April 22nd weekend? If so it will be locked in.

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:29am
Works better for me (and maybe TimBob?). We are small potatoes though, I would check with the ones who are the real draw - Laurie, Natalie, Kristin, Sarah and Liesel.

-------------
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: January-03-2017 at 1:04pm
Only conflict with TimBob is if his daughters Senior Prom is that weekend. Imissed her Junior prom last year as I was down Unda....She gave a pass and said it was okay but under no circumstances was I to miss her Senior Prom. Same rules apply...I'll be there if......!

-------------

Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 12:46pm
Im going to lock in the 22nd weekend.

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Posted By: Got Tiques
Date Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:13pm
Whew!! Thank you Townsend!! The 22nd works way much better for me. I'll be there with one of my favorite ski boats.

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4811" rel="nofollow - '78 Ski Tique

Date Posted: January-05-2017 at 11:24pm
Townsend,

This weekend will actually work better for Natalie and I . She will be on Spring Break so we will try to arrive Thursday Night or very early Friday AM.

Donald

-------------
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.

Date Posted: January-06-2017 at 11:10am
Should be good for us, too.

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: January-20-2017 at 9:40pm
Vacation submitted for Friday 04/21. Its gonna be tough logging all those miles to get there on Thursday night, but you guys are worth it,.

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: Got Tiques
Date Posted: January-21-2017 at 7:39pm
Adam, Of course we are!!! And your driving from where?? And your dad is driving from where?? Just kidding, but soooo glad to see you back.. And congrats on your barefoot run at Badin Lake 1/1/17😘😘. Uncle Todd

-------------
http://correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4811" rel="nofollow - '78 Ski Tique

Posted By: jackiewdeen
Date Posted: January-22-2017 at 3:53pm
Okay.I had planned for the weekend the last of the month but now i have to try to move it back a week. Hope I have enough time to juggle my schedule. I will probably be the only boat from Ohio with the same old Georgia numbers (thank you Ga. DNR) and a Ga. tag on the trailer (thanks Ga. DMV). It is a honor to be part of this wonderful group

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Posted By: cbcecil
Date Posted: February-06-2017 at 3:00am
I'm new to the correct craft family. Haven't been to any events yet. I have a 1982 Mustang. I hope to meet some cool folks at this event!

-------------
cbcecil

Posted By: Jasonrice1978
Date Posted: February-11-2017 at 9:42pm
I'm in !!!!!

Date Posted: February-15-2017 at 11:30am
Here is a link to register.... should go a lot smoother this year.... spread the link to friends who will be coming.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/correct-craft-fan-reunion-and-shaun-murray-record-attempt-tickets-32119294675

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: February-15-2017 at 12:16pm
Townsend,

Tell us about this record attempt,, how far does he plan each run to be, transition from pull to pull, etc. ?? Curious about the logistics of making this happen.

Clickable link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/correct-craft-fan-reunion-and-shaun-murray-record-attempt-tickets-32119294675" rel="nofollow - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/correct-craft-fan-reunion-and-shaun-murray-record-attempt-tickets-32119294675

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1143" rel="nofollow - Mi Bowt

Date Posted: February-15-2017 at 12:50pm
The Deen boys have their room reserved.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5597" rel="nofollow - 75 Nautique

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:27pm

I'll be there provided my daughters Senior Prom isn't that weekend.

I thought there was an age limit on attending a high school prom? However, going with family is perfectly acceptable in Georgia.

Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Tell us about this record attempt,, how far does he plan each run to be, transition from pull to pull, etc. ?? Curious about the logistics of making this happen.

I know for the barefoot line runs it was like 17 seconds minimum.

I'm sure Reid or the Benjamins could do some sort of side record of most owned boats included in this, Tim could ride doubles with Shaun, or be his official driver.

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:34pm
Nope and nope

Date Posted: February-16-2017 at 1:39pm
Hollywood..... I'm the unofficial photographer for my daughters pre-prom festivities and she wants her Dad there to take pictures. You'll understand it one day. TimBob will miss White Lake again as her Prom is Saturday night of this mini. Was hoping to be a part of history but oh well. Last Prom she'll ever have and I ain't missing it.

-------------

Posted By: AirTique98
Date Posted: February-17-2017 at 2:17am
    Will miss you Tim....but you do have your priorities straight!!

-------------
Bill
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5549 - 98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique

Posted By: scuff97
Date Posted: February-22-2017 at 1:00pm
Team PCM will be there

-------------
2006 211
2002 Ski Nautique
1972 Mustang
2014 Nautique 200

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: February-23-2017 at 12:20am
me and Bill are in.....

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Posted By: Danwemyss
Date Posted: February-25-2017 at 8:53pm
I'm in!

Posted By: samudj01
Date Posted: March-07-2017 at 12:38am
I am planning to come and hoping to drag the new Tique down, running or not. Booked a room and just registered.

-------------
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351

Posted By: 93/70 ccpb
Date Posted: March-15-2017 at 7:04pm
the monahans.dan,david,scott,gene,and friend ryan.    93 ski nautique in tow

-------------
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!

Posted By: fjroma
Date Posted: March-23-2017 at 4:56pm
Is there a schedule for this event? My wife and I were planning to attend on Saturday and would like to know the activities planned for that day. Also, any idea how many people might be attending? Thank you,

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: March-23-2017 at 5:56pm
Townsend is on the road, so I will take a crack at this.

Folks start accumulating friday and will either be on the lake or gathering at the White Lake Motel and Campground.

Things get rolling saturday morning. Conditions permitting, (wind, temp, no rain) folks will start hitting the water at sun rise. They will play out on the water until late morning or noonish. Those not interested in water sports will be migrating from the campground to or arriving at WLM through the morning. Boats are displayed at WLM and they provide lunch and have a nice parts raffle. Early afternoon, everyone puts back into the water and drives around, rafts up, or tries water sports, although the lake quality in the afternoon isnt great for that. Late afternoon, folks that are staying migrate back to the campground for a group cookout. I (like you?) am close enough for it to be a day trip, so I arrive as early as possible sat morning and hang out until the lake activity breaks up in the afternoon.

Last year, I would guess about 22 boats and maybe 40 or 50 people.

Nice recap of last years event starting on about page 5
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37986&PN=5&title=2016-white-lake-shindig" rel="nofollow - here

-------------

Posted By: MartyMabe
Date Posted: March-23-2017 at 6:45pm
Marty Mabe here-- Iĺl take the lead
As youĺl see here in http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16026&PN=1&title=white-lake-mini" rel="nofollow - This Thread- WLM Mini 2010 - David Hendricks- aka -The Godfather and I -martymabe - started these White Lake Minis back in April 2010. We 3 combined our thoughts and ideas- and thus was born -The White Lake Minis-. But we have since turned this Mini over to WLM and Townsend- and they renamed it- The White Lake REUNIONS ...
David and I would get there on Thursdays to button things up. Fridays we would get on the lake around 11 am and stay till around 7 pm. Raft up- or Ski- and wait on more arrivals.
Saturdays- the early birds hit the water for some Barefootin- At 9 am at the WLM Dealership- we would have a Showing of Boats.. This turned into a Boat Show for about 3 years- but we stopped that and would just line the boats up at the dealership-and talk CCś till around 11 am- then we would have a Raffle for Giveaways that WLM and other sponsors donated. Then around 12 ish we would eat a catered meal- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, BBQ--- Then after CCFans got their bellys full- of to the Lake till around 7ish. A few if us would get back to the motel to clean up and start cooking for the crowd.

So after The River Rukus 2017 down in Florida- we will start getting a FOOD LIST up for Friday and Saturday night.

So if you don bring a boat -Thatś OK cause we will have plenty there. Just come on down and enjoy the Fellowship.

THIS WILL BE OUR 8th WLM EVENT

If you have any more questions- just shoot me an e-mail

mtmabe@northstate.net

-------------
66 Skylark
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5041" rel="nofollow - 93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!

Date Posted: March-23-2017 at 11:39pm
Thank for the replies and all the details. No plans to bring our (206 SN) boat but will officially register and look forward to meeting other "CC Fans"

Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 1:39pm
Folks,
I had trouble with the Event link so I sent Townsend an e-mail to sign me up. He did and I got a confirmation from the Event company. I just called the White Lake Motel and Campground to make my two night reservation. The lady at the desk stated that not too many folks have made reservations so far. She knew about the world record attempt and I told her I would expect a very nice size crowd to book rooms. So far she has not seen the room booking action. You may want to look at booking your room. You will find that this is before the season starts so other motels are closed. These folks open just for us and they give us the run of the entire place. The rooms are clean and very simple. The rates are also very inexpensive. The phone number is 910-862-3947. You may want to call between 9 and 5 Eastern Time. They are closed but seem to answer the phone during those hours. Also, I believe they have an answering machine and you can leave a message. They are real easy to work with.

I will see everyone in three weeks.

Donald

-------------

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 2:37pm
I am checking the calendar... Would like to get the Bass Nautique there to be part of the record!

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Posted By: Glasgow
Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 3:03pm
Myself the Fam. and a few friends will be down Friday morning with a 2003 Super Air and Maybe a 1976 Ski Tique if we have enough time to get it out.. This will be our first time attending a Reunion, really excited and looking forward to it. We booked a room at the Silver Sands motel just down the water a little from the White Lake Motel. It was $129 a night and we got a room that sleeps 8. Wasn't sure about where to stay since its been many years since we stayed at White lake. But again I'm really exited about that weekend and looking forward to seeing all the Nautiques and meeting everyone......

Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 4:47pm
I rented a cabin at Carolyn's court ... he may have a few rooms still available

Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 6:05pm
Folks,

I a glad to see that we will have some new faces. Just to let everyone know, the White Lake Motel and Campground is around $70.00 per night. I booked my room this year without even asking for the price. There are three rows of rooms and each room has two double beds. They are full size, not queen or kings, but just enough to get the job done. All rooms are doubles, expect Gary likes to sleep in the maintenance room. It is fun when everyone stays together since sticking to a schedule just can not be done. Friday and Saturday night we will part take in some adult beverages and tell some tall tells and such. Saturday night we all bring some food, the grocery store is about 10 miles away in E-Town and grill out. We always have more food than we need. It is nice not to have to worry about driving to another place if you place high in the Fireball Shot contest. Breakfast can be served at the Scotsman Gas Station across the street. There is a Subway in the Scotsman that also sells breakfast sandwich's. The Scotsman Cat Head Chicken biscuits are great. Most of the area restaurants have not opened for the season yet. We like this so we can have the majority of the lake to ourselves for tubing and such.

-------------

Date Posted: March-29-2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

I am checking the calendar... Would like to get the Bass Nautique there to be part of the record!

That would be so cool.

-------------

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 12:26am
Thanks for pimping the event cousin Don, I'm registed on the eventbrite site.

For those of you who are new, Donald is right, come stay at the White Lake Motel if you want to meet some guys who have nothing more in common than similar boats, but we manage to have a good time when we're together, We're not for everyone, but you'll never know if you don't at least give us a try.

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 12:48am
Oh, and a skutch sighting? I'm 4 years overdue!

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 1:36am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I am going to try, so tough with the kids schedules, 50/50 at this point...

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 1:54am

I am going to try, so tough with the kids schedules, 50/50 at this point...

I am in for a Bass Nautique test drive......

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Posted By: AirTique98
Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 2:32am

Thanks for pimping the event cousin Don, I'm registed on the eventbrite site.

, We're not for everyone, but you'll never know if you don't at least give us a try.

Amen....but I keep trying!!

-------------
Bill
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5549 - 98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 12:08pm
Whats up all. This year will be a bit different..... kind of a one off year. With the record setting event things will have to be altered. This year we will not be having a static display at WLM. We will need all the time on the water we can get pulling Shaun. So with that said..... we will hit the water Saturday morning (exact time TBA). I will be set up on the Roswell Marine Audio pontoon boat. You can't miss it... all black and neon yellow. You will check in with me and whoever I have on the boat and be assigned a staging location. We will have 2 ''pods'' of boats staged and waiting for their turn to tow. It will be a straight line pull from 1 pod to the other. Shaun will drop and a boat at the other pod will be waiting with a rope to pick up and tow him. It will be a back and forth tow between the pods with Shaun dropping and switching at each. We will have 3 or 4 ropes so that while he is riding the next boat can be getting the rope ready. I will have 2 or 3 guys on jet skis/smaller boats running point for us to keep other boat traffic out of our way. Still finessing the final details but this is a round about how it will work.....

Food: WLM will not be feeding lunch this year. With us being on the water it will be hard to coordinate lunch. The Marina at White Lake will be open with hat dogs and such for you if you would like that.

Door prizes: I am still planning on doing door prizes but it will mor than likely be done Sat night at the campground.

I know this plan will not be happily met by all but like I said this is a one off year. I could not pass up the opportunity when Shaun approached me about coinciding his record with the reunion. I hope it will be met with understanding as either way we are going to have a great time. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help anyway I can.

By the way.... had a great time with those of you I saw at the River Ruckus for the few short hours I was there!

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Date Posted: March-30-2017 at 3:48pm
Townsend, real quick, how long do you expect these shenanigans to take?

For instance, are you going to start staging boats around noon, then start pulling back and forth between the pods at 1:00, and this will all be wrapped up by 2:00?

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: March-31-2017 at 3:37pm
I only live about an hour or so from White Lake. But I'm trying to get some fillers out there on if I should try to sale my 1982 mustang while I'm there. Or if this particular reunion is more of a gathering. If I get some interest from the pictures on this post, or if any of you guys tell me that it's worth bringing and putting a for sale sign on it then I'll do just that. Sorry, but a couple of my girls wanted to be in the photos.

-------------
cbcecil

Date Posted: April-09-2017 at 12:06pm
Hey - Does anyone have an empty hitch LEAVING White lake - Heading North or West, or especially Northwest? I need to get a trailer from Uncle Todd at WL and get it closer to Roanoke, VA. I will have the Truck Camper and the '91 Excel, so I don't have a hitch free. I really need to have something closer to us since WL isn't an easy day there and back. Any help? (Perhaps Hillsborough or Denver, NC?) If you take it home, it would be a great excuse to get together again later for a beverage and good time. Any ideas? Thanks, y'all!

-------------
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: April-09-2017 at 4:04pm
Has the Saturday schedule been firmed up? Hat time do you think the record breaking will finish up? Is there a plan to do a group lunch somewhere on the lake - understanding it would be bring your own lunch? Thanks

Posted By: roadtrip
Date Posted: April-09-2017 at 11:19pm
Veldegg in Tampa has a fuel tank that I'd like to pick up at the White Lake event. Anyone willing to bring it from Tampa to White Lake? The tank is empty and clean.

Date Posted: April-10-2017 at 10:32am
Steve,

My Denver, NC hitch will have my boat hooked to it.

Donald

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2017 at 3:44pm
I know I have seen nothing about food Saturday night. If someone needs paper plates, plastic utensils, solo or coffee cups, napkins, I will bring enough to make it through the weekend, even with "the Donald" in attendance.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2017 at 7:20pm
Jackie,

Its going to be HUGE !!!!!!!

Marty started a food thread for the weekend.

Donald

-------------

Date Posted: April-11-2017 at 11:51pm
If anyone coming to White Lake may have any used barefoot suits, I am looking for a L/XL and my friend is looking for an XL. I have watched ski it again and only seen $250+ used stuff. Thought this wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll have some cash!

-------------

Posted By: ncdoubleup
Date Posted: April-13-2017 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by samudj01 samudj01 wrote:

If anyone coming to White Lake may have any used barefoot suits, I am looking for a L/XL and my friend is looking for an XL. I have watched ski it again and only seen $250+ used stuff. Thought this wouldn't hurt to ask. I'll have some cash!

Just sent you a PM about a barefoot suit.

Date Posted: April-14-2017 at 12:07am
Thanks NCDoubleup...your suit will probably be too large for me, but my buddy may want to take a look.

-------------

Date Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:48am
How about an updated list of who is attending and arrival times?

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-15-2017 at 9:11pm
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.

-------------

Date Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:32am
Hey Greg,

Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.

Date Posted: April-16-2017 at 12:46pm
Jason rice and crew with 1991 ski nautique will be checking in Friday and leaving Sunday ... wish every one a happy Easter and safe travels

Date Posted: April-16-2017 at 11:08pm
If anyone is arriving Thurs I play a solo gig at Cape Fear Winery in elizabethtown from 7 to around 9:30. Good drinks and some good Jimmy Buffett, Zac Brown, Bob Marley, etc music. Feel free to come out and listen and get a few drinks. Also the food is incredible there.

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:05am
Donald & Natalie, 2002 Sport Nautique Arrive Friday Noon. Leave Sunday Afternoon.
Jay and Michele Welch will be in sometime Friday evening leaving Sunday morning.
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun.

-------------

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 11:11am
David and Jesse, 1978 Ski Tique, Arrive Fri evening after dinner, Leave Sun
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon

-------------
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:31pm
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday
Greg & Kristin 2005 SKI 206. Arrive Friday afternoon. Leave Sunday

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:35pm
Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!

-------------
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 1:18pm

Dang it! Last minute soccer tournament added to the schedule, which means we now have to divide and conquer. Me and the Bass are unfortunately not going to be able to make the trip... UGGHHHH!!!

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

-------------

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sorry to hear that. I expect you to carve Columbus day weekend deep into your schedule now, to make up for it.

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)

-------------
78 SkiTiq

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Larry - you are such a Newb! Columbus Day is HUGE for tournaments in soccer AND volleyball. There is no chance.... unless Carmen is amazing (and we know she is!)

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...

-------------
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: April-17-2017 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Steve - you are right, on all accounts, Columbus Day is likely to be VERY full of Soccer/Volleyball AND Carmen is awesome, mostly for putting up with me...

And while in 4 short years we will be empty nesters and admittedly, we will have fun when that time arrives but at the same time (especially after sending my oldest off to college last fall) I am not looking forward to that day and am not in a big hurry. To be honest that makes hitting all these soccer and volleyball matches that remain even more important...

Steve,

I totally get it! During all the traveling, it was maddening and exhausting; once it was over it was bittersweet and melancholy. I was the crazy old guy still going to the games and judging at the pool even after the kids were gone. #failingemptynest #sad

Enjoy your girls and hug them every day - hug Hollywood and the rest of us only occasionally!

-------------
78 SkiTiq

Posted By: NautiqueJeff
Date Posted: April-18-2017 at 6:33pm
Steve & Val, 1991 BFN and Camper. Arrive Friday late afternoon. Leave Sunday Noon
Jeff & Becca, 2017 G23 (plus maybe the '98 SN if there is time to get it ready), Arriving Sat morning, leaving Sat evening

-------------
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)

Date Posted: April-18-2017 at 7:46pm
Jeff & Becca, 2017 G23 (plus maybe the '98 SN if there is time to get it ready), Arriving Sat morning, leaving Sat evening
Tom, Dave & Bruce, Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday AM.

Date Posted: April-18-2017 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Jackie Deen arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday late a.m. or noonish.( side note: I have an empty bed for Friday and Saturday night. also flying solo in my 75.)

f

-------------

Posted By: Tim D
Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 7:59pm
Well Townsend left out the part where this got started. Last year at the Masters, I was talking with Shaun and asked him if he was ever going to come back to White Lake again. (the little store at the ramp switched owners and they switched from a Hyperlite dealer to Liquid Force) He said White Lake, that's the little lake with a Nautique hanging in every boat house and I said yeah. He then said he would love to go back and set a world record.
but didn't know how to pull it off.   I explained to him about the White Lake Mini and I had on a 2012 shirt. He gave me his email and I told him I knew the guy to set the whole thing up and when I got home I went to see Townsend and told him.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Jackie Deen arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday late a.m. or noonish.( side note: I have an empty bed for Friday and Saturday night. also flying solo in my 75.)

Any more people than this coming?

f

Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:04pm
Tom, Dave & Bruce, Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday AM

Any more people than this to add to the list?

f[/QUOTE]

Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 8:37pm
I'm going to try and make it. Never been. I hope to get my boat back tomorrow or Friday. I have a 1983 CC Mustang. She's getting buffed and some fresh carpet. If I get it back, I'll be driving down since I only live about 60-90 minutes away. Hope I can come.

-------------
cbcecil

Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 9:24pm
Has a Saturday agenda been prepared? I am looking at a 3 1/2 hour drive one way and was only planning on coming on Saturday, so would like to know how Saturday is shaping up? thanks.

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 9:41pm
Do you like watching one wake boarder go back-and-forth?

Date Posted: April-19-2017 at 10:30pm
It would be good to see a schedule or some sort of plan for Saturday, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that there will be a group of footers out early, other skiing later on and plenty of riding around the lake and rafting later in the day.

Date Posted: April-20-2017 at 11:56am

Hello all!
Just wanted to touch base and give everyone a run down of what we plan to do Saturday.
We will be starting at 9 on the water in the area of the Marina. We will have 2 ''pods'' of boats for this event. We will call it point a and point b for now. When you arrive look for me on the neon yellow and black #experienceroswell Roswell Marine pontoon. I will be anchored off as home base. Check in with me and I will assign you a number and a pod to report to. Numbers and position in the ''tow queue'' will be on a first come first serve basis. Shaun will be pulled from point A to point B and drop. He will pick up a rope from the next boat and be pulled from point B to point A and so on and so forth. We will have several ropes that can be passed from boat to boat. As soon as you drop Shaun please work on getting the rope to the next boat in that pod that needs it.
Ramp passes: Your ticket you received from eventbrite will be your ramp pass. This will allow you to launch Saturday at no charge. If you do not have a ticket the ramp fee is $15. During the day The Marina will be serving hotdogs, drinks, snacks, etc.
The driver of each boat will receive his/her shirt at the #experienceroswell pontoon as they check in. Additional shirts will be available for purchase at White Lake Marine 9-4 Saturday for $10 each. All of the proceeds from the shirt sales will go to support 828 Networks, a non-profit organization started by White Lake Marine's general manager David. 828 works to set up network systems and internet in schools around the globe that otherwise would not have the resources to do so. Just recently 828 worked with Nautique Cares, hand in hand, at a school in El Salvador. Now that school is up to date technologically with internet, technology classes, and even a design class complete with a Maker Bot 3d printer! Funds donated will go to the monthly fees associated with internet at these schools that 828 Networks cover so that the school never has to pay for internet.
This is going to be an awesome event but will also require teamwork from everyone involved. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the ''pods'' of boats and set this record! Please stay aware on the water so you dont miss your spot in line. Please stay alert while pulling Shaun as we will have boats nearby and also normal White Lake tourist traffic on the water.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday!

-------------
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Posted By: ScottZ
Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:26am

I wish I could be there with y'all!!!

f[/QUOTE]

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:54am
Just a quick question for those who've been to White Lake before, is there a way to reheat food

Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

Just a quick question for those who've been to White Lake before, is there a way to reheat food

Jay,
Not really, unless someone brings a grill. I believe each room has a small microwave, but no stove. If you have a crock pot you could reheat in that! You could place it on your engine manifold and when we come off the lake it should be cooked?

Donald

-------------

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Originally posted by ncdoubleup ncdoubleup wrote:

Jay,   You could place it on your engine manifold and when we come off the lake it should be cooked?

Donald

Not a bad idea! http://www.wisebread.com/cooking-great-meals-with-your-car-engine-the-heat-is-on" rel="nofollow - Engine block cooking

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:16pm
I guess none of you watched the TV show Wings back in the day? Roy Biggens bought several from Lowell the mechanic, they were called the Car-B-Que

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 12:33pm
We've loaded the crock pots to heat the bbq so we're good there. We're headed that way earlier than we expected so should be late afternoon.

Praying for safety for everyone and a safe and great weekend! See ya in White Lake.

Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 1:51pm
In some pre-White Lake activity, Jackie Deen (70) and Adam (35) made a very cool father-son barefoot run.   

-------------

Posted By: 65 'cuda
Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:33pm
Nice work, must have had a top notch driver!

-------------
Gary

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=941" rel="nofollow - 1965 Barracuda SS

Posted By: ScottZ
Date Posted: April-21-2017 at 9:55pm
Cool
Y'all have a BIG weekend!

-------------
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier

Date Posted: April-23-2017 at 3:00pm
Some pre event pics

Solving Problems
http://s934.photobucket.com/user/inboardfan/media/AB1EFA5F-7C00-480A-A6F6-8AFDD5FC38EC_zpslygzerve.png.html" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG]
Larry
http://s934.photobucket.com/user/inboardfan/media/F7E7D836-65AD-4F4F-BE23-A0487585AF27_zpsehin21pn.png.html" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG]

http://s934.photobucket.com/user/inboardfan/media/FF5E6BF2-AB8E-4FC9-8ABC-A4006D5BE163_zpscsnyj1dx.png.html" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG]

http://s934.photobucket.com/user/inboardfan/media/37E9421A-07A0-430C-8A67-68D4BBC386C0_zpsmxenr0ni.png.html" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG]

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-23-2017 at 3:07pm
http://s934.photobucket.com/user/inboardfan/media/3491124B-F9D9-441A-9B01-2E8FDFEA4B79_zpsbmtywn71.jpg.html" rel="nofollow"> [/IMG]

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-23-2017 at 5:25pm
Some more pre-event action

Adam, Jackie and Vandygayle

Scottie

Carl, Larry, Scottie

-------------

Date Posted: April-23-2017 at 11:30pm
We had a great time this weekend. Enjoyed seeing those we've met before and meeting those we hadn't. Here's a Google Photos album of all the pics and videos we took this weekend. Enjoy the pics and see y'all next year.

https://goo.gl/photos/4p3wsZU6EcUX7HEB9" rel="nofollow - CCF White Lake Reunion pictures

Date Posted: April-24-2017 at 12:19am
nice job Jay...thanx!

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

Posted By: Smithfamily
Date Posted: April-24-2017 at 6:35am
Good pictures Jay! Sorry we missed it.

-------------
Js

Print Page | Close Window