Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=38859
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 8:03pm

Topic: Buying a used trailer
Posted By: AFY2600
Subject: Buying a used trailer
Date Posted: June-01-2016 at 9:20am
Hey all, new to the site and new to the boating world. Just picked up an 89 sn 2001. I bought it with a trailer that I thought was in ok shape and would last a little while but now that is not the case. So I found a used prestige trailer that a guy used to trailer his 96 ski nautique on. I know the hills are very similar underneath shape wise but his is a bit wider and longer. Does anyone know if mine would sit right on that trailer? The bunks aren't adjustable. Thanks for any input.

Replies:
Posted By: AFY2600
Date Posted: June-01-2016 at 9:22am
Oops don't know how the pic got
Uploaded upside down

Posted By: Blamey
Date Posted: June-27-2016 at 1:07am
Hey afy2006 you're in my way.

So I went to park my boat at the storage place I keep it at and noticed a new Ski Nautique 2001 sitting in front of my sport. There was previously a pontoon boat there but they haven't been there for a few weeks, which has been great as it's easier for me to park my boat without a boat in that spot. Well it's not really a big deal, I just need to come in at an angle now, which I do and get the boat parked. As I'm pulling out I point the 2001 out to my wife and tell her I want to own one of those one day. I stop the car to take a look at the boat and notice it's a little small for the trailer, I stare at it for a few seconds and then this post pops into my head and I say to my wife 'I know that trailer'

I know the trailer because of this post but also because I sold my old trailer to the previous owner of the trailer in this post and the person I sold my trailer to lives about 3 hours away.

Just an odd coinsidence I thought I'd point out tot the OP of this post and share with the rest of you.

Afy2006, I have the Sport Nautique parked to the left of your boat. If you see me on the lake come say hi.

-------------
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme

Print Page | Close Window