Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37478
Printed Date: April-28-2024 at 10:36am

Topic: 1992 Excel or Barefoot ???
Posted By: ddortman
Subject: 1992 Excel or Barefoot ???
Date Posted: October-06-2015 at 7:10pm
1992 Excel or Barefoot, how do you tell the difference from pics? Which one has the slopped back?

Replies:
Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: October-06-2015 at 7:18pm
http://correctcraftfan.com/reference/brochures.asp

Posted By: ddortman
Date Posted: October-06-2015 at 8:02pm
Awesome.... thanks!

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: October-06-2015 at 9:36pm
92 BFN and 92 Excel are the same boat. Typical, not even standard, but typical appointments lean more towards one vs the other. Typically, but not necessarily the BFN had the chevy 454 and the excel had the 351. The decals on the side obviously reflect whichever model it is. This may be certain vs typical, but the excel was typically, not sure if always, an open bow. The BFN was, I'm pretty certain, always closed bow. I think the front seat arrangements may have varied too, front facing vs rear facing. The boat you have pictured is neither, as the excel/BFN is a v-drive configuration. neither has a sloped back. As tim suggested, take a look at the brochures or diaries. In the diaries you can search barefoot or excel and see examples of each.

-------------

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: October-06-2015 at 11:51pm
You pictured a Ski Nautique. Simply put, a 91-94 Barefoot is a decal option on a closed bow Excel.

Posted By: velde99
Date Posted: October-07-2015 at 1:12am
Steve - Air206 is the most knowledgeable person I know on these boats. Send him a message

Print Page | Close Window