Forum Name: CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
Forum Discription: Discussion around the annual CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35424
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 1:52am

Topic: buckethead 2015
Posted By: pfelgner
Subject: buckethead 2015
Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 12:46am
We run a 38 mile barefoot endurance race in mid Aug in Ohio on the Maumee River usually starts Saturday morning. This is done early and lunch and awards are as well. Plenty of time in the afternoon to met up and play. There is a campground right there too. We generally have about 8 BFNs and a few other CC boats there. How many would be interested in meeting up.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Replies:
Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:14am
me

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:15am
although you might have problems getting out of towners since it could conflict with the already established CT Mini

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:38am
Didn't see that one. Maybe we can draw people closer that can't make that drive but can in Ohio.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 4:44am
This is just a thought because we have so many CC at the race. I would have to make sure it is good with the race organizer. I am looking for what the response would be.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Posted By: tullfooter
Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 11:27pm
I might be able to make it. Do you have directions?   

-------------
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: February-17-2015 at 11:28pm
You sound sketchy lol can you bring my cover if you still have it lol

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 3:31am
And D1 show ski nationals, as well as family vacations

BUT, you gotta try. 8 BFNs sounds like a fun time!

-------------

Posted By: 67 skylark
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 10:16am
Tullfooter I may follow you down with the Skylark.

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 10:40am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

although you might have problems getting out of towners since it could conflict with the already established CT Mini

Although Tim did say he was thinking of going to an every other year schedule, which makes sense, since his was so close to Reids. However, since they both did one in 2014, and they both like the every other year schedule, one of them has to cowboy up and have one this year, so that their every other years are staggered instead of coinciding.

-------------

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

BUT, you gotta try. 8 BFNs sounds like a fun time!

Yep, just have to detail the event, give dates and times and gathering places etc and just go make it happen.. All Mini's start this way. With 8 BFN's you already have a mini !! Just build on it from there.. Who can make it, will !!

Moj'

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 10:52am
Lots of discussion still needs to happen on this end for the CT mini plans. A month between Reid's and our events is doable (we're spaced about the same with GL) but agree it would make sense to stagger years if we both go to every-other.

I wouldn't mind checking out the buckethead one of these years, Tull has sort of kept us in the loop on its occurrence. The timing in mid Aug has always made it tough. The policy to only open registration to new teams a few weeks before (and only if there is room) has kept me from seriously considering it in the past. Would be pretty cool to see a bunch of Bfns being put to work though!

Posted By: phatsat67
Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 10:57am
I don't have a barefoot boat :(

-------------

Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 3:00pm
Zach don't need a BFN but there are so for sale online lol. I wish I had my Martinique back but with the 454 I personally think the wake was a tad better but to slow with the 351. Yes the buckethead always draws ctalks due to all the other events happening that time of year. Barefoot Nationals is mid Aug this year in Wisconsin with Worlds supposed to be there next year too. I will miss Buckethead next year probably to go see worlds. This was just a feeler and if anyone wants to come watch the buckethead I will post the date once it's confirmed

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 3:19pm
My 85 will pull me about 44 bigger guys it'll muster about 42. I guess with a good long runs and quick pickups it could be competitive.

The summer before when we wanted to work the race out I was consistently throwing down 2ish mile runs at 47 mph behind a LX Response. Last summer i didn't get anywhere near that though.

-------------

Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 5:04pm
As of right now, Bucketed is scheduled for Aug. 29th.
And Tim, I can pull a few strings and get you a spot if you put a team together.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: February-18-2015 at 11:06pm
Last year there were 9 of our usual 12 running so there are open spots right out of the gate this year.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Posted By: northcoastidol
Date Posted: February-21-2015 at 11:30am
I'm in! if someone could add me to there team.

-------------
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!

Date Posted: February-21-2015 at 10:08pm
Teams always have openings info to come soon.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 6:47pm
No CT mini this year, so the buckethead is a consideration for us now. Not sure if we'll put a full team together or not- I'd probably prefer to see the set up once before jumping right in. Most likely bring the BFN either way, but don't plan to use it in the race (this year).

Still looking like Aug 29?

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 7:06pm
Awesome it's a fun event. As of now still the same day from what I have heard.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 7:57pm
How did I miss the date change? That weekend looks great for me.

-------------

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 8:17pm
At the time I posted this they had nit set a date. Race date is Aug 29.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Posted By: NCH20SKIER
Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 8:38pm
Tim B
If your looking to put a team together for the bucket head keep me in mind. I hope to condition the feet enough this summer to get some respectable runs in.

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 8:58pm
Sounds good Greg, I'm sure we could assemble quite the crew.

Date Posted: April-09-2015 at 9:03pm
We ran 9 boats last year down a few from previous years but a great time.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:21am
Aug 29th it is.
I talked to Buckethead (Brian) yesterday, and he is already working on this year's race (rounding up sponsors, hint-hint)
The website for the Buckethead race is being reworked, because it sounds like the host of the site boned the race organizers. My son (waterskier2007) is working on a new site for Brian.
Tim, If you are thinking of putting a CCFan member team together, I would say you are a lock for a spot (I know the decision maker of the Buckethead, aka, Mrs Budkethead)
It's a great weekend. I would recommend it to anyone interested in barefoot racing, or having a good time.

Pat, I have your boat cover.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:40am
Steve, if you have the ears of the organizers, please put me down for a team. There seems to be sufficient interest to support a full team- hopefully including a few guys who know what the heck this race thing is all about, ha. If there is a previous year's website or some other list of rules/guidelines please post it or PM me, I'd like to review it- thanks!

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:43am
Tim, will do.
Here's the link to the old site rules page.
http://www.rectorcom.com/registration/?page_id=28" rel="nofollow - Buckethead rules

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Posted By: lewy2001
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:50am
I think rule No.8 may cost Adam (IAughtNaut) a local Ohio boy a spot on CCfan team

-------------
If you're going through hell, keep going

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=2999" rel="nofollow - 89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta

Posted By: Toertel
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:54am
Adam, not your event, sorry ;-)
see rule 8! no butt riding

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 10:55am
Tim I'll volunteer my boat and/or be the permanent driver.

Posted By: JoeinNY
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 11:26am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Tim I'll volunteer my boat and/or be the permanent driver.

Unless he has done blowed it up by then there is only one acceptable boat for Tim to be on during that race - if you aren't going to pull out the worlds fastest barefoot nautique in this situation then you must sign over it's title to someone worthy. It's in the rules.

I would be all about this here event. Doubtful anyone would take a chance on my meager footing skills – but I make a decent designated drinker.

It is only across the state from Jeff Swedish I’ll peg him and see if he has any interest in putting together a team behind his small block excel..

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5MkcBXBBs - Holeshot Video

Posted By: gun-driver
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:10pm
Joe
In an earlier post Tim mentioned bringing his but not using it in the race.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:12pm
That was before he was made aware of the rules, I am sure he will come around.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1477 - 1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:25pm
No doubt a 408w 2001 would allow us to compete on speed Paul! Thanks for the offer. Based on the other boats competing, and the stories I've heard of the water conditions at the start, I'm thinking a BFN is probably the way to go, just for the sake of survival . I'm not sure we'd be contenders though, and unless we had some guys that could foot real fast, I might trade some speed for comfort (like a '88 bfn with a delux interior coming out of Maine?). If we get the '79 dialed in a bit like we plan to do this spring, maybe I'll change my mind. I'd like to bring it for the cruising and fun runs afterwards either way.

I know Zach had some buddies who were interested... Perhaps there would be enough bodies to have 2 teams? Might make the race for last place competitive.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:28pm
That's what I told him Joe! If there ever were a boat for an event that is the one. I can put a few rope set ups together down here since we have quite a few veterans in our area.

We do an early race at a local res so I could pre test the rope set ups to make sure they were ready to go.

If I am on a team my buddy Tom is an attachment with me since hes my most reliable ski buddy and can foot for really long distances at high speeds. I would be fine with using my boat but the 351 would probably need to WOT the whole race to keep up with anyone.

No question I want to actually do it this year. I think there were 2-3 spots open this last year. Also, the Sunday Funday race I guess is pretty fun and not competitive for anyone who doesn't want to run the big one.

I mean, we have some good foot talent here and plenty of worthy boats I think we could honestly compete really well.

-------------

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:33pm
Timmy's boat + NC barefoot Eddie = just give them the trophy now

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I know Zach had some buddies who were interested... Perhaps there would be enough bodies to have 2 teams? Might make the race for last place competitive.

I am thinking the same thing (but not about last place). All it boils down to is a couple excellent drivers to make good pickup turns and people who can throw down good 2-4 miles runs a couple times.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Timmy's boat + NC barefoot Eddie = just give them the trophy now

We're all fighting for 2nd.   

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:46pm
Eddie is retired, but I was thinking maybe he could be convinced to join a Jeff Swedish, Nautique John, Krazy Kurtis, etc masters division type team if I was drawing up score cards I would also throw them Greg and Scott Monahan and put them in the Swedish excel, or behind one of eddies boats.

Line em up against Tim, Brad, Kevin, Johhny, Zach and Tom in the 79 and it'll make for some good spectatoring

-------------
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:47pm

Might make the race for last place competitive.

Last place is always competitive. Usually around the 2 hour mark. Once we had to send a search boat. We thought a team might have broke down, or made a wrong turn. Most everyone stays at the finish line until the last team finishes. Which reminds me; bringing a cooler in your boat is allowed (and recommended, for an observers seat ). Some of us bring extra boats, to carry extra coolers, oh, and spectators.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:48pm
Any healthy big block and BFN should do it. None of us here ski fast anyway. Just need to get to normal skiing speeds with a full boat load.

If you did want to ski faster though just lengthen the rope. What's the sweet spot most guys run. 100' ?

I don't think I'd want ZERO stretch rope either. Low stretch HDPE/HDTE would be more comfortable, a little give instead of getting your arms yanked out on every roller.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:00pm
I agree, speed only helps if you foot fast in general- except for the last hundred yard dash to the finish line (aka Monahan special).

I like Joe's list of characters, but don't forget DHart.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:01pm

Any healthy big block and BFN should do it. None of us here ski fast anyway. Just need to get to normal skiing speeds with a full boat load.

No doubt you are right.. but rules are rules and Tim has been talking about getting that thing dialed in for two years now..

-------------
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:11pm

I like Joe's list of characters, but don't forget DHart.

I didn't forget him.... I was thinking I might need him to make sure the motley crew of leftovers that end up on the 3rd ccfan boat has someone young enough and in shape enough to eventually cross the line.

Seriously though… wouldn’t want to leave anyone out there are plenty of other unmentioned footers that frequent this site that would be a great edition to any team.   I just wanted to point out that there could pretty quickly be 2+ boats that could be made up…

and that because there are definitely some ringers at the top of this event while I wouldn’t say they would be competing for last place it would be more fun if they were at least competing with each other.

-------------
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:14pm
is there a boom division

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:17pm
Ha, got it. I want him on my team though, he's probably got more distance footing practice than the rest of us combined. I agree we could put together a 3rd team pretty easily, especially if the Swedish crew you mentioned shows up.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:19pm
Yea but only double boom. Looks like we need BBBB2

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:23pm
All good stuff here. Most use 100' that I know of. We have tried different and didn't notice much difference. There are a few guys that can handle the speed. Topgun is building a boat and expect it to be fast and they can ski fast. Like I read good runs and good transitions are the key. We are a middle of the pack finsihing team. We have a couple 4 mile footers and a couple 2 mile footers. Always a fun race.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:29pm
Patrick, can you change the title of this thread to something more appropriate (buckethead 2015 ?)?

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:31pm
So one of the guys on Team Top Gun (Heath Cooper) I know pretty well says they train a couple of times a week @ 50 to 55 mph. Said that most on the team were good for ~7 + miles at a time.

If I am not mistaken Mark Donahue (not with Top Gun) did one leg (I think it was this race) complete. I have skied a couple of tournaments that Mark was at (super nice guy) and part of his training is that his jogging / runs are barefoot to help toughen up his feet. Sounds like a good way to tear them up but no doubt it seems to be working for him.

In addition to the conditioning another item to practice frequently would be the "hot pickup" of a down skier.

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:35pm
I know Mark. He's been to some of our local stuff. Trains hard, takes it serious, and skis really well.

-------------

Posted By: DHart
Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

So one of the guys on Team Top Gun (Heath Cooper) I know pretty well says they train a couple of times a week @ 50 to 55 mph. Said that most on the team were good for ~7 + miles at a time.

Yikes... training starts today. What boat are they running at 55?

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:43pm
They are building an inboard ski pro supposedly.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:44pm
Yes a few years baCk he did 29 of the 38 in 2 runs. their team is always tough. Last year Marc didn't make the race.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:47pm
Tim done we must also work on some pictures for my 2016 BFN Calendars

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:50pm
Does that mean I should clean my hull off? Maybe Dave should pull after all.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:54pm
Zach that boat is on the back burner. One of the guys bought a early Sanger one of there faster hulls and they have put a 2015 pcm 409 in it. We had a boat 2 years ago that was James Braggs and its a 99 196 ski with a hopped up 502. Runs in the 60's but no one could really ski it that fast. In a practice I got to 54 and about the only thing I could keep in was my heals. You beat have flat water at them speeds. I have only heard the top speed in the race has been 47 and thats the year the course record was set and Marc did the 29 mailes in 2 runs and the other 3 did the 9 combined.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:55pm
Nope it will be fine

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 2:06pm
If I am not mistaken the Sanger was an OB that they are turning into an inboard

I think they used a ski -pro and Heaths Brendella (both FAR from stock)

-------------
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 2:07pm
If I get much above 45 its just my heals ha. Woof 1 pulled me and another guy GPS 48 mph last summer on a 40 degree morning.

the trick prop on Woof takes it from about 47 top speed to 51. Luckily when we had it rebuilt the prop guy realized it was way out of spec so he left it how it was and balanced it. We didn't know why the boat was so much slower until we put the rebuild prop back on ha.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 2:27pm
Long pulls and fast turns/pick ups beat top speed every time from what I understand.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 2:28pm
Skipro was an I/O converted to Inboard and the Sanger is and Inboard just
New engine and trans.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 2:54pm
I haven't seen any bucket head stats but I have read some Austin TX dam to dam stats. 19 mile race. In 2011 winner did it in 21.55. That's an average of 54+ mph. Factor in 3 or 4 transitions between skiers and the average goes even higher. A guy in MA that I went skiing with a couple times got on a team for the dam 2 dam. There's a video of their effort on youtube. First man did almost 7 minutes. After that the legs were pretty short. They came in last. A sloppy transition resulted in a rope in the prop and a 12 delay.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 3:00pm
Those gotta be ski pros or big outboards to be averaging 54mph including transitions. There just aren't that many inboards around capable of those types of speeds. Patrick mentioned above that the buckethead record was 47mph and that's moving pretty good considering all the stops. Not sure if it counted the mandatory 5min refuel stop. I would imagine the more successful teams foot fast and each footer goes pretty far/long. If you can't do both I'd guess the latter would be more advantageous.

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 3:03pm
Think the buckethead record is like 53.? Mins including the gas stop. It you don't take the gas stop it's 5mins plus a penalty so take the stop

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Outboards don't sound cool. Doesn't interest me in the least.

-------------

The amount of transitions is really the time killer.

-------------

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 3:27pm
The thing that's the biggest killer is when a footer is trying to deep up in 2-3' waves. Blown starts increase race times huge. When I miss a start, our team looses out on my normal 1/4 mile run.

BTW, this race offers some great photo vantage points.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-10-2015 at 4:05pm
Yea it does!

-------------

Posted By: northcoastidol
Date Posted: April-11-2015 at 12:10am
Thanks! Joe and Tim for the team mention, I'm sure I could throw down a few mile runs before the last hundred yard dash

-------------
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 10:06am
These guys usually finish top two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iljlc7sjCEQ" rel="nofollow - Buckethead Vette

-------------

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 11:29am
Boy those guys need a couple lessons in team work, don't they. But those races sure look like they would be fun. Sadly, I am guessing there are not too many 60 year olds in it (exception-LKN Eddie) my endurance is not what it used to be, but my biggest problem is hot foot. I can't even make it around our little lake. In the winter when I have my booties on, it's not a problem. I am guessing that wouldn't be allowed in an endurance race.

-------------

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 2:03pm
No booties haha.

-------------

Posted By: skutsch
Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 4:34pm
Pretty sure the key is the transition, In out and the two handled sliding rope, well that and the longer you can ride obviously the better. Fewer transitions is the obvious way to keep it fast.

-------------
Our http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4669" rel="nofollow - 98 Sport Nautique
My Dad's 63 Ski N

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 4:40pm
I watched a couple videos after the one Zach posted, the sliding rope is slick as shlt

and no chubbers on the team if you plan to sling them over the side of the boat at the end of the run

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: Treybizttu
Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 6:17pm
So this thread sent me on a random google search just out of curiosity and I found this mentioned a few times:

The guy with the big block 700 hp Air Nautique said he used at least 40 gallons last year

Dooo what?

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 6:20pm
The owner is a member here. "87BFN owner"

-------------

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 6:46pm
That engine is now in a 196 ski and is much better on gas. He didn't run in the race last year. I bought his BFN and used 22 gals for the race last year.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 6:58pm

The owner is a member here. "87BFN owner"

That would be James. They had to put 15 gallons of fuel in that boat during the race. 10 of those gallons were put in at 45 mph.

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Posted By: Treybizttu
Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 7:02pm
Lol at mid race refueling.

The Air and the 196 that ended up with the motor must be beasts.

The whole race sounds pretty cool.

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 7:04pm
I thought it was a race to see who can barefoot down and back the fastest, not who can burn the most fuel?

-------------

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 7:27pm
The air is back to a stock 502 and the hopped 502 is in the ski and it runs 60+ kinda scary boat lol but some of us are just 45mph footers lol

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 7:38pm
Thought I read in the rules that refueling on the fly was prohibited

-------------

Date Posted: April-14-2015 at 7:42pm
It is but I think that rule came because of that happening.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Posted By: 86BFN
Date Posted: April-17-2015 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

BTW, this race offers some great photo vantage points.

Steve, That picture is Awesome! Do you have a poster of it hanging in your office yet?

I'm hoping to take some more this year!

I plan on bringing the BFN over for Sunday Funday! Hoping to get some bridge shots of mine then.

Steve

-------------
👣 Steve
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=4057&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1986&yrend=1986" rel="nofollow - 86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG

Date Posted: April-22-2015 at 9:13pm
Thinking about seeing if we could get a handful of boats together around July 18 for like a pre-buckethead fun race? How many might be interested?

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-22-2015 at 9:45pm
That's the weekend after GL, FYI.

Date Posted: April-22-2015 at 10:11pm
We could do July 25? That's the problem there is always something going lol. I was just thinking a fun race. No entry fee but maybe a few bucks for some food and drinks. Bring a boat and team. Race down and back, first back wins. Send out for pizza or subway or something to eat and drink and hang out and play on the water afterwards.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: April-22-2015 at 11:25pm
My July is full.

-------------

Date Posted: April-23-2015 at 1:05pm

My July is full.

+1

-------------
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Date Posted: April-23-2015 at 1:15pm
Same here. Darn weddings,

-------------

Date Posted: April-23-2015 at 1:43pm
I'm new to footing but would love to have a shot at it with some CCF bros
CCF boat no 3 sounds like fun. Adam, what do you think?

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Posted By: mmfarmer1
Date Posted: June-06-2015 at 12:37pm

Finally got that boom installed and the boys are loving it! Thanks again "Hollywood"
Mike

Date Posted: June-08-2015 at 11:58am
Nice. Rock on.

-------------

Date Posted: July-25-2015 at 3:11pm
Thinking about swinging by and watch and maybe foot sunday
When are ya'll getting there and where r u staying?

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Date Posted: July-25-2015 at 7:52pm
The Ron Jeremys of Barefoot Waterskiing are staying at the Holiday Inn in Napoleon OH. Arriving Friday night (race starts early Saturday). Ill go home Sunday evening.

-------------

Date Posted: July-27-2015 at 8:16pm
Party at the holiday inn. Part of our team is staying there also. Better nights sleep then camping lol.

-------------
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001

Date Posted: July-27-2015 at 8:55pm
Well the Peter North off CCF just reserved his room at the same hotel

-------------
1994 Sport Nautique

Print Page | Close Window