Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34271
Printed Date: May-05-2024 at 9:35am

Topic: Ski Tique Starter Needed
Posted By: sparks
Subject: Ski Tique Starter Needed
Date Posted: July-29-2014 at 8:36pm
Brought my starter to a shop to rebuild it and they seem to have lost it. Now I am faced with purchasing another. It is a 1979 Ski Tique, 302. I don't know if it is forward or reverse rotation, so, I'm kinda hoping someone on here may be able to steer me in the right direction as to forward or reverse. I am willing to buy a used one if there are any out there.    

Replies:
Posted By: Donald80SN
Date Posted: July-29-2014 at 8:39pm
Should be a Right Handed (Reverse) Rotation if the factory motor is in the boat.

Be sure it install a marine version so you will not cause an explosion. There should be or was a tag on your engine that will tell you the rotation. You have to decode it, via the manuals in the reference section.

Date Posted: July-29-2014 at 8:42pm
Thanks for the fast reply, Yes it is an original engine.

Posted By: hotboat
Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 11:36am
I believe I have one, let me know if you would like it.

-------------
Brian

Date Posted: July-30-2014 at 9:08pm
Hey Brian, yes I would be interested in getting it from you, let me know what you want for it and how to go about trading information, addresses etc.

Posted By: hotboat
Date Posted: July-31-2014 at 10:07am
pm me your address and I'll ship it out, I forgot to look for it last night hopefully its still on the shelf. Install it and if it works ok just send me the shipping $ and $20 and we'll call it good

-------------
Brian

Print Page | Close Window