Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32720
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 11:55pm

Topic: Loud Pipes Save Lives
Posted By: 81nautique
Subject: Loud Pipes Save Lives
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:04pm
Here are some Options for the Loud Pipes Saves Lives T shirt that we will add to the CCfan webstore this spring. These are just ideas and I am open to suggestions on improving it so please post any comments and please note which design Number you are refering to.

This is YOUR Design so speak up and post comments or better yet mark it up and repost your ideas. Looking forward to your feedback.

Replies:
Posted By: Riley
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:08pm
I'd buy any of them, but like #2 best.

Posted By: phatsat67
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:09pm
I like number 1. Shouldn't it read Loud Pipes Save Lives since pipes is plural?

I dig the water line on the back of the boat. Also dig option 3. Going to incorporate some CCF.com colors?

-------------

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:16pm
Good call grammar police. Prefer no waterline.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:21pm
Hollywood likes his boats out of the water.

-------------

Posted By: TRBenj
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:31pm
I like the font in 2/6 best... noticed the same grammar thing as well.

In regards to the artwork, its a good start- but some of the Mustang's features are missing, slightly off or out of scale. Scoops are too round, missing the rope clearance bar, motorbox too tall, pylon to small, etc. Would a better picture help with tweaking it?

Posted By: Bri892001
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I like number 1. Shouldn't it read Loud Pipes Save Lives since pipes is plural?

I agree on both counts. I also like the water line as well.

Not sure if it would look goofy, but thought to maybe add bubbles coming up from the exhaust? To make it look like it's running.

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:41pm
Put a fish under it too and a beer can on the dash.

Kidding. It's a t-shirt, keep it simple.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:43pm
I don't like the 2-6 because it looks like a Harley shirt that would say loud pipes save lives. I don't like Harley stuff.

-------------

Posted By: Tim D
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:46pm
This is funny, this is so close to the design I tried to get White Lake Marine to let me do for the White Lake Mini shirts last year but they thought no one would like it. But my design had the back of a 2001.

I think the tow ring should be bigger and show half of the steering wheel.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 1:56pm
The drawing looks pretty darn good. Here's a photo of our 66 if this might help, but I guess the proper English would be "loud pipe saves lives"

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:02pm
no snaps!

-------------

Posted By: IAughtNaut
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

but I guess the proper English would be "loud pipe saves lives"

We like old stuff here, what about olde english? Thy Pipes Savest Lives?

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:09pm

I guess the proper English would be "loud pipe saves lives"

]

Lol, I favor the rear end without the center section. Like that boat.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:10pm
Here's a suggestion, what if we didn't wrap the words around the boat?

Also, I still like the side view...obviously Alan's finished product will look better, but you get the idea

-------------
bring the ruckus
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5347" rel="nofollow - 2000 Pro Air

Posted By: Dreaming
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:20pm
Great Idea guys!   I too like 2/6.    If we wanted to go the easy route to make it look like it was running, you could do movement lines around the prop.   

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:29pm
Is it funny how the mock up I gave to the designer had the correct grammer and we get it back wrong...welcome to my world, LOL

I'll adjust the boat details, keep in mind my designer doesn't even know what a correct craft is let alone a Mustang so it's up to you guys to point everything out you want changed and we'll get it done.

Anyway I'm going to let the comments roll in over the weekend and then incorporate some changes and we'll start narrowing it down a bit. We have plenty of time to get this done.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:29pm
Yea, a dirty neutral would be more realistic (nobody is driving).

-------------

Posted By: Dreaming
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Yea, a dirty neutral would be more realistic (nobody is driving).

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:32pm

Put a fish under it too and a beer can on the dash.

Kidding. It's a t-shirt, keep it simple.

If people were cool with the bubbles, I was going to take it a step further and suggest we add this little guy underneath to the left:

I guess you're right to keep it simple though

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 2:43pm
^ clearly he's not talking about any of Reid's boats looking from below!

-------------

Posted By: uk1979
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 3:06pm
Maybe something like this on the other side too.

Now you’ve tried the rest
                                                       Ride in the Best

Correct Craft

-------------
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 3:12pm
I know it was a joke but I kinda like the beer can idea...maybe just inside the windshield frame by the driver

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I know it was a joke but I kinda like the beer can idea...maybe just inside the windshield frame by the driver

Then you have arguments of what brand is on the can...." Ooooooh....Duff Beer!"

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Then you have arguments of what brand is on the can...." Ooooooh....Duff Beer!"

Not if its just an outline, like the rest of the boat...it could be a can with the tab sticking up, or a bottle with no cap and a line halfway down

-------------
bring the ruckus

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:02pm
A few tweaks:

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:08pm

Adam what are you talking about??? There is never a beer beside the driver on the dash of my boat....... Haha

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

A few tweaks:

Keep that up and Alan may hire you as a head designer Tim. The motor box is a definite must as well as the rope guard. Wouldn't it be correct on an older boat with the center rear scoops to not have the mid section on the transom and just the swept line?

I forget if there was a correlation year wise on this or it was completely random when it did and did not surface.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:32pm
Nerd alert but that does look nice and I like that font the best

-------------

Posted By: DrCC
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:46pm
I like Tim's adjustments, but I'm shocked he did not add a 3-blade acme.
and yes, I would remove the external lifting ring block bump.

edit:   and the uni-brow is too high.   (wet foam)

Posted By: Gary S
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:49pm
I like that one too but it has a 13" prop on it

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:50pm

I forget if there was a correlation year wise on this or it was completely random when it did and did not surface.

No correlation on year. My '69 and '70 both have the padded transom. Older boats did as well. One of the molds probably had it built in- someone said it was for the I/o version.

I think it's the most distinctive transom cc ever made, the pad has to stay!

Posted By: 4th ski-doo
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I like the font in 2/6 best... noticed the same grammar thing as t?

Like the water line

-------------
2013 SANTE 210
2011 Sport 200v
1994 Bimini Skier Pro 190
1987 Master Craft Power Slot

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:05pm
I agree the version of the boats with Tim's tweaks looks a lot better.

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:27pm
I think the bump is too narrow for any I/O plate.

Posted By: peter1234
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:40pm

I don't like the 2-6 because it looks like a Harley shirt that would say loud pipes save lives. I don't like Harley stuff.

I think i just lost all hope for our youth........

-------------
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

I think the bump is too narrow for any I/O plate.

I would think so too, but that's what I was told... And it was from a good source, IIRC. Art maybe?

Posted By: quinner
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:45pm
It appears Timmy does his best work from behind

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:50pm
What impresses me most is how many folks apparently get Fridays off work.

BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 6:54pm

To make it more un-like Harley we could change it to:

"Loud Pipes Drown-out Wives"

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:02pm
Admittedly I know noting about i/o's so I really shouldn't say anything but the brochures only show it at as 60hp option, so it can't be a very big out drive.

-------------

Posted By: storm34
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:03pm
Awesome thread and comments. I like them all, especially Tim's updates. I figured he would chime in on the finer details as I worked off a picture of my Skier transom san hardware. Nicely done! These are going to be sweet!

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

I should have elaborated. I don't dislike Harleys I just hate all of the style of things that go along with it. I hated all of the tribal crap they used to put on the boats and I don't like old English style fonts etc. I like plain, simple, clean, designs.

I would love to own a Iron 883 or a Nightster. You just wouldn't see me wearing chaps and biker club T shirts.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:18pm
^ that's because they don't come in men's XS

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:18pm
roasted you

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:20pm
ZZZZINNNNNgggggggg The chaps or the t shirts?

Note: The only Harley I would look proportional riding is considered a Woman's bike...

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:22pm
Got home and found the rejected shirt design from last year.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:24pm
Sick shirt Tim. What won instead of that?

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:27pm
They picked this.

-------------
Tim D

Posted By: Bones71
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:38pm

I should have elaborated. I don't dislike Harleys I just hate all of the style of things that go along with it. I hated all of the tribal crap they used to put on the boats and I don't like old English style fonts etc. I like plain, simple, clean, designs.

I would love to own a Iron 883 or a Nightster. You just wouldn't see me wearing chaps and biker club T shirts.
I would have to agree here on the Harley copy here. Love the Harley stuff but it's Harley not Correct Craft. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm only saying we have a great idea here but can we make it more our own? I also think the CCF logo should be more clear ( larger). I too agree plain simple clean design but our own original idea for a "saying". Sorry if it steps on any toes here. JMO. Tony.

-------------
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:49pm
LOUD BOAT PIPES
   SAVED LIVES

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:50pm
I thought ripping off the saying and applying it to a boat (a correct craft) was the point.

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:51pm
I agree zach , i now have a second harley, it is going to be as my other , black, aluminum and chrome, i do have to wear chaps at times here they block wind and cold like nothing else but there are many times i ride in my timberland boat shoes.. i would also pipe in with something close to the harley , loud pipes save lives is too close to the bike logo,   i would lean to something like "classic boat --classic sound"

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 7:56pm

I thought ripping off the saying and applying it to a boat (a correct craft) was the point.

I agree with Hollywood. It's been a theme around here for quite some time so as long as there aren't legal repercussions I don't care.   

Or switch to a NWZ and say "Loud Y-Pipes Save Lives"

-------------

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 9:16pm
My BIL bought 2 Nighters last year, an orange one and a flat black one. Nice bikes. He's always trying to get me on one.

I think the slogan is fine, but even the 60's Correct Craft script would look great over the drawing.

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 9:47pm
bruce ... get one and we can meet in portland for a coast ride to belfast or anywhere... buy a touring frame   we are old

-------------

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 9:58pm
I like the shirt designs. Maybe put the profile of the boat on the front "pocket area" and the rear of the boat on the back???

As for the Harleys, I always liked the VR1000

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 10:34pm
why do i not know the vr 1000   sweet

-------------

Posted By: kylem428
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 10:38pm
How about a reciprocal print on the front showing a view looking down the nose of the bow with the text "correct craft" in the same scale?

Too cheesy??

Kyle

Posted By: JPASS
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 10:43pm

why do i not know the vr 1000   sweet

Probably because it was pretty rare. It was built in 1993-94 in attempts to compete in Superbike racing. It failed miserably against the Italian and Japanese superbikes of the day, but it is still a cool bike.

Very different from the Harleys past and present at that time. DOHC, water cooled, FI, etc.

It was red on one side, black on the other, with a white stripe down the center.

More http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/h-d/harley_davidson_vr_1000.htm" rel="nofollow - Specs

-------------
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique

Posted By: P71_CrownVic
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 11:23pm
Should be "DUAL pipes save lives"

-------------

Posted By: Hansel
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 11:24pm
I like where the design is going and have no problem with riffing on HD but I think it is worth saying that a transom view, while instantly recognizable to us, will probably not be recognizable as a boat, let along the rear of one, by the average person on the street. If the shirt is purely about making CCFans happy maybe that doesn't matter.

Still, it might be worth exploring a design that makes it obvious to the lay person that it is the exhaust note of a boat we are talking about here. For example, you could have the boat turned 45 deg left or right in profile, and you could (let's just get crazy here) design it to look like it is taking off and getting up on plane. An example of the type of profile I would imagine is below.

With this design you could even work in the "Ski Nautique" that we all know and love with little/no effort. I'm not advocating for a TSC3 hull, its just the first internet image I could find. If we really wanted to get nuts we could cartoonize the exhaust a bit to emphasize it. Somebody has to have a photo of a transom pad boat like this you could base it off of. Surely there exists dozens of Tim's BFN doing a liftoff at the very least. Then again, most folks may not even recognize what I am proposing as a boat either...

I just don't have much confidence that Joe Schmo will be able to even identify that the image on the shirt is a boat, let alone the "pipes" that "saves lives" (haha, that was a great typo, not making fun of you Alan) in the design as it currently stands. Again, if we don't care what other people see/think then who cares. But if we do, it might be worth market testing the design on some lay people for their input at the very least.

JM2C

Posted By: M3Fan
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

Got home and found the rejected shirt design from last year.

Sorry guys but this is a way better design, IMO than the Mustang or whatever random/anonymous older boat hull was being shown in the initial design ideas. I want a definitive, obvious competition ski boat in a shirt like this because I'm a water skier and that is what I do with these boats. 2001 FTW on a shirt like this. KILLER graphic and I'd buy this shirt in a second.

-------------
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Posted By: cboland
Date Posted: January-24-2014 at 11:41pm
Agreed. The 2001 shirt is awesome.

-------------
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique

Posted By: john b
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:21am
If you are going to make a shirt I agree with M3. Few know what a Mustang is, few don't know what a Ski Nautique is.

-------------
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:53am
This pic is only 96 dpi. I kept shrinking it to upload directly, but gave up and put it on photobucket after I made it smaller.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:07am
I don't disagree with the 2001, or any year ski Nautique, being more recognizable. In my opinion this is a way to diversify what Alan is providing a bit. The 2001 has appeared on many shirts, I'm wearing one now, and there's plenty of Ski Nautique or Nautique gear available either from Nautique or dealers.

The Mustang hull is something different and something were all familiar with but haven't had the chance to wear on a shirt. As for it being recognizable to the market, I doubt we're going to see a huge percentage of purchases from outside the site so public opinion doesn't mean much IMHO. If we're trying to build a profit center for the site then that changes the conversation.

-------------

Posted By: 74Wind
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Hansel Hansel wrote:

I like where the design is going and have no problem with riffing on HD but I think it is worth saying that a transom view, while instantly recognizable to us, will probably not be recognizable as a boat, let along the rear of one, by the average person on the street. If the shirt is purely about making CCFans happy maybe that doesn't matter.

Still, it might be worth exploring a design that makes it obvious to the lay person that it is the exhaust note of a boat we are talking about here. For example, you could have the boat turned 45 deg left or right in profile, and you could (let's just get crazy here) design it to look like it is taking off and getting up on plane. An example of the type of profile I would imagine is below.

With this design you could even work in the "Ski Nautique" that we all know and love with little/no effort. I'm not advocating for a TSC3 hull, its just the first internet image I could find. If we really wanted to get nuts we could cartoonize the exhaust a bit to emphasize it. Somebody has to have a photo of a transom pad boat like this you could base it off of. Surely there exists dozens of Tim's BFN doing a liftoff at the very least. Then again, most folks may not even recognize what I am proposing as a boat either...

I just don't have much confidence that Joe Schmo will be able to even identify that the image on the shirt is a boat, let alone the "pipes" that "saves lives" (haha, that was a great typo, not making fun of you Alan) in the design as it currently stands. Again, if we don't care what other people see/think then who cares. But if we do, it might be worth market testing the design on some lay people for their input the very least.

JM2C

Agreed, "the average person on the street" would have no clue what it means regardless of the picayune design details. Inboarders would get it; if not, who cares.....and I'll surely buy the final design.

As on old-schooler with two 40 year old inboards, I'd disagree with adding "Ski Nautique" however. There are still some great classic dual-pipe SN's out there, but at this point in 2014 I think most SNs suffer severely from a lack of "loud pipes".......(no offense intended).

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:11am
While for 30 years you guys have been able to buy your Ski Nautique shirts we have had zip. There will be more Ski Nautique shirts for you to buy in the future I'm sure. I think you can let us have one.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1711&sort=&pagenum=1&yrstart=1966&yrend=1970" rel="nofollow - 69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:48am
I like both ideas for the front...either the nose or the profile, especially on a pocket tee, i'd buy a half dozen of those. my boat doesn't always fit in with this crowd because it was built after I was born, but I'm all for the old school lines, mustang, skier, 1st gen sn, take your pick. to hell with the harley guys (no offense to any present) I've always liked John's signature, and as for mass appeal, I don't think this was ever intended for everyone...we'll know what it is. I'd rather wear a shirt I like than some ed hardy/affliction attrocity any d-bag can buy at hot topic.

-------------
bring the ruckus

Posted By: 74Wind
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

While for 30 years you guys have been able to buy your Ski Nautique shirts we have had zip. There will be more Ski Nautique shirts for you to buy in the future I'm sure. I think you can lwiwindet us have one.

Go Gary..Go Gary...

PO of my Southwind absurdly adhered a "Ski Nautique" sticker to the side windshield; which I would remove..... if I could ever remember to bring a razorblade to the lake.

I certainly have nothing against the word Nautique, but Correct Craft has been "on the waters of the world since 1925".

-------------
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 5:10am
I don't think for a moment that anybody other than a CCFan would likely buy/wear these shirts. I only mean to say that the more esoteric the design becomes the fewer outside observers will understand that it is boats and the way they sound that you like, and not that you are into Lord know what kind of pipes that apparently save lives and "Hmm... What's that thing in the middle?"

Maybe that matters to you, maybe it doesn't.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 8:43am
Two points, as Hansel said this is an internal shirt for ccfans, I have seen every order we've ever produced and 99% of sales are from forum members so don't worry about what the masses think. this is your shirt, do what you want.

Second , Tim D's design is awesome but keep in mind I'd have to get permission to produce if or anything we put Correct craft or Nautique on, not saying they wouldn't approve but I was thinking this would be something we could push through quickly and get to market if we wanted to.

I'll throw this out there to Tim D. You do some nice work. If you've some ideas/designs you would like to sell in the ccfan store please get in touch with me and we'll see if we can make it happen.   I have very little skin in the game here and money is not why we do this, the more we can offer the fans the better.

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 10:14am
Alan, the shirt is great in any of the drawings and fonts. I'll buy 5. Just about every shirt I own is esoteric in one way or another.    It makes for a great conversation opener.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 10:19am
I agree with Chris and Gary... No one is going to understand the t-short but us anyways. The saying is cool but doesn't make as much sense when applied to boats- but I don't care. Let this one be a Mustang, I too have a dozen shirts with a SN on it.

TimD's replication of Bruces picture is much nicer than Chris's drawing that I tweaked. If it can be massaged a bit to include larger dual exhaust then that'd get my vote. Of course, a later 60's mustang with the transom pad taken from a lower angle might be an even better starting point... Let me make a few calls.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 10:50am
He's another transom that may help with the drawing.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 10:53am
Here's another, but oh no Hollywood, snaps!

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 11:06am
I was referring to Tim D's 2001 drawing , if you want to use his mustang drawing that would work fine, we'll just add another exhaust port.

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:06pm

Alan, the shirt is great in any of the drawings and fonts. I'll buy 5. Just about every shirt I own is esoteric in one way or another.    It makes for a great conversation opener.

Riley, that is a great way to think about it!

Thanks Alan for putting up with the Peanut Gallery.

Posted By: Morfoot
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:09pm

While for 30 years you guys have been able to buy your Ski Nautique shirts we have had zip. There will be more Ski Nautique shirts for you to buy in the future I'm sure. I think you can let us have one.

Wow...did someone hit a nerve?

I personally am perfectly fine with using the Stern of the Mustang for this shirt. I have a closet full of Correct Craft shirts and plenty with a 2001 on it. Face it..... when we all attend a gathering it's the LOUD boats that everyone wants a chance to get to drive or ride in. I'd never miss an opportunity to drive Gary's boat or any other LOUD boat for that matter. I haven't heard a CCFan yet that complained that it's TOO LOUD! Ladies yes but guys no.... There is no mistaking an old Correct Craft coming down the lake even when you can't see it but cause you can HEAR it. Who care's if no one but us "GETS IT". Chances are is that you'll probably have someone ask about it. So what if we are using something that is usually related to motorcycles Truth hurts sometimes... and it's not just HD guys. We Victory owners love loud pipes too!

-------------
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:43pm
Does any one have a stern pic at 300 dpi ? I could do something with that quality. I increased this one to 200 dpi.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:47pm
Well, I left part of the truck in the steering wheel.

-------------
Tim D

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:51pm
I can send you any of the pics I have if you'd like. PM me your email address.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 12:55pm
That looks awesome but I'd still like to see a Mustang... It has much more distinctive character lines than anything else CC made, Skier, Barracuda, SN included. Give me a few days and I should be able to get a pic of one from the proper angle.

Posted By: Waterdog
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 1:37pm
I like'm all - #6 best
XXL please!

-------------
- waterdog -

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=3896&sort=&pagenum=2&yrstart=1978&yrend=1978" rel="nofollow - 78 Ski Tique

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 2:04pm
Please no more cartoons or bubbles or moving boats

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 3:11pm
Can we make a shirt with `Hollywood as a cartoon barefooting backwards drinking a coors light? Add in some bubbles and I think he will be happy.

-------------

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 4:02pm
My mind's image of 'loud pipes".

And speaking of Bubbles, the guys who have them;

Just me of course!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbygmWKpP8" rel="nofollow - Bubbles in action!

-------------

Posted By: bkhallpass
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 4:21pm
My vote won't matter much, but I liked the simple drawing concept where this began. If I want a picture of boat, I'll take a picture of a boat. I don't need it printed on a T shirt. The simple drawing that Tim B provided had more than enough detail. As Alan said, it was Chris M's idea so let him pick the boat. Arguably, Tim D came up with the idea a couple a years ago- let him pick the boat - doesn't make much difference. It's a $10 or $15 shirt and will be purchased by the same folks that bought all the others. Not exactly an investment which requires much thought. I'm sure Alan and/or Tim D will make more designs, and I'm sure the same folks will buy those as well. My vote, go with the simple design which seemed to spur interest. More does not equal better. BKH

-------------
Livin' the Dream

Posted By: Hussler
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 4:44pm
I really love the cursive my correct craft tee came in. I think the boat should be a first gen nautique so the boat applies to all of us

Posted By: martin 74
Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 4:44pm
First drawings look like the pre tower Ski Dim logo to me.

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 8:53pm
edit:

Date Posted: January-25-2014 at 9:13pm
But, the idea of removing the block bump was so you could make the CCFan logo bigger.

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: January-26-2014 at 2:38am
wow...how cool is this...

gonna haveta buy a couple of these.

Are long sleeves a possibility Alan?

Large logo on back & CorrectCraftFan logo on front over the heart?

I do like Tim's White Lake effort too.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: January-26-2014 at 2:45am
I would be stylin in one of those.

-------------

Posted By: Mojo
Date Posted: January-27-2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

wow...how cool is this...

gonna haveta buy a couple of these.

Large logo on back & CorrectCraftFan logo on front over the heart?

john

+1 But no CCFan logo across the transom. Front on the chest !!!!

-------------
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Posted By: 62 wood
Date Posted: January-29-2014 at 11:00pm

What about the lowly American Skier?

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

john

I didnt think you needed long sleeves in FL?

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1117&sort=&pagenum=6" rel="nofollow - 64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: January-29-2014 at 11:09pm
Just like they don't need salt trucks in Georgia Steve

-------------
95 Nautique Super Sport

Posted By: jbear
Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 12:52am

Just like they don't need salt trucks in Georgia Steve

thanx Gary..you got my back..us old phone guys gotta stick together.

john

-------------
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Date Posted: January-30-2014 at 9:37am
Here's our latest, we're getting close to putting this one to bed so if there are any glaring issues please point them out now or we have a winner.

This image will be on the back and there will be a Correctcraftfan.com logo on the left chest.

Once we open the store for the season this shirt will be offered "For one month only" in customizable shirt options. Meaning you will be able to select between a standard T or a lighter weight fitted T in several color options. We will take orders and custom make each piece.

After that first month of sales we'll pick a shirt color for the design and build some inventory for at once sales, no customs after the first month so watch for an email from Keith and don't miss your one chance for a custom shirt.

I'll post some options for the next design, I think a long sleeve option makes sense for an early spring release so stay tuned.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window