Forum Name: Gear For Sale
Forum Discription: Any and all types of water sports gear for sale
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30405
Printed Date: April-27-2024 at 7:53pm

Topic: v-drive BI boom
Posted By: 75 Tique
Subject: v-drive BI boom
Date Posted: June-24-2013 at 12:09pm
My neighbor has a v-drive BI, single contour (bends forward) boom that he has been using on his Excel. He no longer has a need and wants to sell it. He's looking for $250. He doesn't want to ship it, so local (central) NC would be nice, but if someone really wants it, I suppose I could take care of shipping it (for appropriate compensation) Not sure what that would be. I had my straight boom shipped from CA to MA for about $60. The contour would be heavier and a bigger (more cumbersome) pack job.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Superchester
Date Posted: June-27-2013 at 6:22pm
Hey. Where are you located? I'm in oak ridge and I'd like to take a look at that boom

Thanks,

John

Posted By: 75 Tique
Date Posted: June-28-2013 at 12:05am
John,

I sent you a PM then realized if this is your first day on the site, you may not realize you received a PM. If you can't find it let me know here. I think we can probably get together in Greensboro.

-------------

Posted By: Superchester
Date Posted: June-28-2013 at 8:48am
Hey. I am flexible so I can meet most anytime in Greensboro. I tried to respond to you via pm. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

Posted By: KippCheek
Date Posted: April-17-2014 at 4:25pm
I'm a year late on this but I assume this boom is gone right?

Print Page | Close Window