Forum Name: New
Forum Discription: What's new at CorrectCraftFan.com
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26353
Printed Date: April-19-2024 at 12:48am

Topic: 1956?? Correct craft
Posted By: Elizabeth
Subject: 1956?? Correct craft
Date Posted: June-08-2012 at 3:07am
I recently posted I have a Correct Craft I would like to sell. It is all there but needs complete restoration. I can post pics but need instructions again on how to post. I am not sure how to navigate this site so feel free to call me 417-300-1984

Replies:
Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: June-08-2012 at 3:13am
Liz, You will likely need to re size the photos. you can use a free online picture re-sizer. Once re-sized an saved to your computer go to the full reply editor by clicking on the double white box with the angled up arrow above the quick reply box. then click the icon with the tree and up arrow and follow the instructions. You can also use photo bucket.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Date Posted: June-08-2012 at 4:16am

Posted By: must_dash
Date Posted: June-08-2012 at 6:25am
Looks like a major project, when was it last used?

-------------
1986 Martinique - sold

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.

Date Posted: June-09-2012 at 12:46am
Not sure bought it from a friend of a friend.

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: June-09-2012 at 8:07am
Liz,
I just happened to check the "new" section. Many days I don't but I'm glad I did today. You may want to post in the "general" section as well since I feel you will get more people looking at your thread/boat.

One of these with the same markings came up several years ago. I'm not sure if it's the same boat or another like it. That thread hit a dead end without any information about the origins coming up. I'll see if I can do some searching to see if I can find that thread.

Yes, the boat needs a total restoration. Without a history it's going to be a tough one.

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Posted By: 8122pbrainard
Date Posted: June-09-2012 at 10:21am
Liz,
I found the thread I mentioned. http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7765&KW=hot+rod&PID=76370&title=need-helpnewby#76370" rel="nofollow - Here's the same boat when a Tony Beam had it. What happened? Did you buy it from him? Did he find the boat too much of a challenge to restore and give up?

-------------
/diaries/details.asp?ID=1622" rel="nofollow -

54 Atom

/diaries/details.asp?ID=2179" rel="nofollow - 77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Print Page | Close Window