NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

green lake lodging

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:34am
I,m not driving 1400 miles to cook, we will be eating three meals a day at the Gooseblind, but if you guys want we can pick up all the road kill on the way up so you guys can put it on the grill!!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:57am
Well, I'd say maybe dinner at the Gooseblind, though there are a few other restaurants in town as well. For Lunch, there's a great sandwich shop, and for breakfast, a good cafe just around the corner from the goose blind. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 4:33am
I will be bringing a box lunch for each day, 24 cans of Coors Light x 4 !!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 12:13pm
Just as a side note guys, The Marina Grill has openned it's doors again this summer. This is the dockside eating and drinking establishment at the main ramp/park where we were last year (except it was closed).. So there are plenty of places to eat when you get into town..

Looking forward to it !!! Anyone that has any issues, problems etc feel free to call my cell as you're making your way into town..
630-842-4124

See you soon !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2007 at 2:17am
Points taken Mark and Chris. I'm not cookin squat! Getting ready for this is taking every ounce of non-boating energy I'm gonna be able to muster.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic