Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Swim Platform bracket - Free

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dasboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dasboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swim Platform bracket - Free
    Posted: January-09-2020 at 11:48pm
I am upgrading to the removable platform brackets and don't need the original stainless ones which came with the boat. they are in good condition. PM me if interested.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2020 at 8:28am
What year and model boat do you have?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2020 at 8:28am
Originally posted by dasboat dasboat wrote:

I am upgrading to the removable platform brackets and don't need the original stainless ones which came with the boat. they are in good condition. PM me if interested.

Osman,
What's the year and model of the boat?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dasboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dasboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2020 at 10:29am
Oh yeah, its from a 1983 Ski Nautique 2001.
dasboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dasboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2020 at 1:01pm
Cleaning out and I’m giving these brackets away for free. I live in San Antonio and you can come get them for free or I can ship them at your cost. Not sure how much that would cost but message me and I will check based on your address.
GMVetteMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMVetteMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 10:27pm
Dasboat - what brackets did you select and where did you get them? I have an ‘84 and am thinking about doing the same thing. Thanks - Tim
Tim Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic