NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Artwork For Man Cave

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Artwork For Man Cave
    Posted: November-26-2019 at 10:25pm
I have always liked the Ski Nautique "Stars" T-shirt. I saw that Action Screen Printing (Alan A.) had a few left on the site and is phasing them out, so I bought the smallest size left in stock, an XXL. I normally take an XL-dad bod. :) So, the XXL comes, and it was WAY too big, which I figured it probably would be, but, the artwork would be worth it anyway.

What to do, what to do!?! I thought there must be a way to display this cool as hell looking design without having to wear it around all winter long. Problem solved!! I stopped at a hobby store, and bought a picture frame specifically made for displaying T-shirts. I think it makes a great addition to my garage art collection.

Anybody know about the history of this design? What year did CC originally make these shirts? It sure is different, and to me screams disco era. Hope pics don't post sideways like in preview??

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2019 at 11:16am
Nice DWG on the wall there :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic