NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Velvet drive mounts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Andrewracoon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrewracoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velvet drive mounts
    Posted: March-29-2019 at 1:08am
Looking for some good working trans mounts for my pcm 454/velvet drive you can shoot me an email at andrewcoon1@live.com

Thanks!!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2019 at 6:04pm
I have a whole bunch of mounts, and can sell you almost any complete mount set or individual parts for mounts that you might need.
We need to determine exactly which mounts you have. as PCM has used a variety of them over the years. If you can send me a photo of the installation, that would be great. Or, I can snail-mail you a copy of the diagrams of the mounts from the PCM parts catalog and you can tell me what you need.
You can email me at acozier@nautique.com or call me at 407 760 1249. If you call and I don't answer please leave a message because I don't usually answer calls from numbers that my phone does not recognize. I will call you back promptly.
Thank you,
"Art" Cozier
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic