Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1979 Ski Nautique Correct Craft Seats wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mlouder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mlouder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1979 Ski Nautique Correct Craft Seats wanted
    Posted: August-29-2018 at 3:18pm
I am hoping to find a drivers and observers seat for my 1979 Ski Nautique. My drivers seat was stolen (frame and all) and my observers seat is beyond repair. If I can find original looking seats, I will be happy but if not, I'm looking for replacement options as well.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2018 at 3:21pm
Matt,
The model of your 79 may make a difference. Some models did use the same seats but some didn't so what model CC you have will help.

Welcome to CCfan. Tell us more about the boat and pictures are always encouraged.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mlouder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mlouder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2018 at 3:24pm
It's 1979 Ski Nautique. Original carpet was the red/black carpet with the matching red seats.

It has been in my family since i was little but the maintenance on it wasn't kept up like it should have until I started doing it myself. So it has turned into a restoration project for me. I am constantly running into issues that would not be there if my dad and uncle had done regular maintenance on it. I've got a long list of things to do to get it back to where it needs to be and I'm starting with being able to drive it and have a seat to sit on before I take on the other things on my list.

I'll get pictures this weekend and start another thread to get tips and show my progress.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2018 at 1:07am
I think I may be able to help you out.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Mlouder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mlouder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2018 at 6:29pm
If you would be able to email me the details, that would be amazing!
1979 Ski Nautique
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2018 at 5:06pm
What is your email address?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Jaxboater View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaxboater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 6:56pm
Hey if they cannot help you i have exact boat with everything great and kicking but.....except stringers. looking to get rid of entire boat.
JaxNole
1979 Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic