NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posting pics from iPad/iPhone

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting pics from iPad/iPhone
    Posted: June-11-2018 at 4:25pm
How do you post pictures from an iPad or iPhone ??
This is frustrating as hell, people ask for pictures but I can’t post because all I have at home is an iPad and my iPhone WTF
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 4:41pm
You don’t
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 5:01pm
There are ways around using 3rd party posting sites or at least there used to be. Its a bit complicated. I know there was a way doing through photobucket before they got stupid and nuked themselves out of business. Research and experiment with others.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 8:03pm
I use IMGBB scroll down to the BBCode Full Link and copy the link and post.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2018 at 1:37am
Same thing with Android? I think that is what I have. Its the only thing I use for pictures. Got lots but no way to get them here.....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2018 at 1:46am
I use RV.net photo posting @ RV.NET.
Free, easy, make and model device independent.
Once the supplied BBcode is given, you just copy and paste it into the body of the post like any other text. Sweet!

Click For Full-Size Image.
This was posted from an Android Samsung mobile device.... And it feels pretty warm in my hand!   
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2018 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

This was posted from a mobile device.... And it feels pretty warm in my hand!   

Be very careful with this statement Steve-O..... You know how guys are around here. You don't wanna end up like Quinners Toolbox.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2018 at 12:23am
Steve,

Now that Val has retired, has she finished that restoration on that little ski boat yet?

Curious,

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2018 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Steve,

Now that Val has retired, has she finished that restoration on that little ski boat yet?

Curious,

Donald

might be to busy warming Steve's hand.....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Steve,
Curious,
Donald

Donald - I am disappointed in her slow progress. The stringers are done (took her forever) and there is a rumor that the long block is done. She has it in a lift to spray gel on the bottom, but I've been waiting a while now.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2018 at 9:16am
jbear - Samsung specializes in items that warm up - phones, washing machines, etc ! Let's see some PICS! You know how now..........

Click For Full-Size Image.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2018 at 11:51pm

holy crap...it works!
so easy even I can do it.

but this was done in the command center on my 13 year old Dell. Now gotta figure out the phone......soon as it warms up.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2018 at 7:32pm
Look at you! Proud of you!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2018 at 7:45pm
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2018 at 7:47pm
You can do it from an iPad, I couldn't get it to work from my iphone, because my 6s doesn't see to want to acknowledge the image upload button. I'll write out what I did....
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2018 at 7:56pm
1. ) Upper left of page, you'll see the little gear symbol with Member Control Panel, click on that.

2.) When you get to that page, click on File Manager

3.) You'll see all your pictures. Toward the right, there's a little icon with an Up arrow, and it says New Upload, click on that.

4.) Click on Choose File

5.) Pick from Photo Library, Browse will maybe work if you have the pic in your iCloud, but Pick from Photo Library is easier.

6.) Choose the file you want.

7.) Unfortunately, it gives the image a pretty convoluted name., you'll you'll have to find it using the little preview window.

8.) Once you've found it, touch on the blue link name. Touch it long enough that you get the option to "Copy", this will copy the link name.

9.) Go back to where you want to post.

10A.) From there, you can type {IMG} except with square brackets, then paste your link, you might have to delete the extra http... so it reads as a proper link then {/IMG}

10B.) You could do Post Reply button, then go to where you get the full button options, click on the image button, which will insert the IMG tags for you, and paste the image link as before.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 8:39pm

Took me awhile but it worked. Albeit sideways! Anyway to fix that?
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
bb12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 9:17pm
1989 Ski Nautique 2001
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 1:40pm
Yeah the sideways thing is a weird iPhone/ipad quirk. I think you have to go into edit mode on your phone and flip it 90 degrees the wrong way, so it flips to the right orientation when you upload.
bb12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 2:07pm
Apparently some do and some don’t... weird
1989 Ski Nautique 2001
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2018 at 2:13pm
If you use the BB code through Imgur (as I posted above) there are no issues with that. Also note, it is independent of storage supplied to you by the site; because the storage is not unlimited here.
Chucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2019 at 10:03pm
[http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/uploads/19323/B820ECC3-9765-45E9-90E5-678B7D99F9BF.jpeg]
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2019 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Chucky Chucky wrote:

[http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/uploads/19323/B820ECC3-9765-45E9-90E5-678B7D99F9BF.jpeg]

Fix me, we know you can do it with some help from the dogs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic