NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Swervin' Weekend

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Swervin' Weekend
    Posted: March-09-2018 at 10:52am
Nautique is doing Swervin Weekend again this summer

Swervin Weekend

Greg and I did it last year, as did Donald and/or Natalie. We had a blast. Great event. Last year we had Breanne Dodd as a coach and she was great.

This year we are lucking out with having Nate Smith as coach. Doesnt get much better than that. Hope he doesnt bail on us and hope he as nice (coaching, clearly not looking) as Breanne was. I realize every event and locale is different, but we found this hugely worth attending and are looking forward to this years. Highly recommended.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2018 at 11:12am
^ +1
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2018 at 10:03pm
Very cool.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2018 at 11:28pm
Yea, it was great last year. Natalie was at Coble's working last summer but I was there. The HO Rep was able to hook Natalie up with a great deal on a new CX Ski. I know another CCFanner that was picking up a new TX right after my event. He normally just skis with his feet. No sure why he needs skis.

Maybe both of us will be able to make it to this one. Will try for sure. Natalie has some ACT / SAT Schedules to work around that weekend. Skiing is first and she can always get into a college. Even I did that but it was a long time ago.   
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2018 at 2:10pm

Another great time this year at Nautique Swervin' Weekend, last weekend. Nate was a great coach, great guy and a lot of fun.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic