NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pictures in repair

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jterr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pictures in repair
    Posted: February-18-2018 at 9:15pm
Why can"t I see the pictures in the repair section? All it shows is
[/IMG]
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2018 at 10:22pm
It's because of Photobucket's picture hosting policy change

If you're on a desktop or laptop computer, try following the directions in the link below.

If you don't use google chrome it won't work. but there's also a Firefox fix out there.

link
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 8:40am
John

See the reply to your post in the other thread you posted in about the photobucket fix.
robertbenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 8:56am
Hi I am asking for any data about Higgins 17' boats blue prints, operators manual, repair manuals, engine manuals (Intercepter engine). I have a 17' Higgins boat with the V8 Intercepter engine. It has been in a darn for over 35 yrs. I will take any information to help me decide to repair or junk this boat.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 10:08am
Originally posted by robertbenz robertbenz wrote:

Hi I am asking for any data about Higgins 17' boats blue prints, operators manual, repair manuals, engine manuals (Intercepter engine). I have a 17' Higgins boat with the V8 Intercepter engine. It has been in a darn for over 35 yrs. I will take any information to help me decide to repair or junk this boat.

Robert,
About the only written info you will find is the engine manual. What's wrong with the boat that you think junking is an option? What model engine is it? I suspect a re power at one time in it's life. Join your local chapter of the ACBS.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic