Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teak Swim Deck & Bimini

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Grillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teak Swim Deck & Bimini
    Posted: November-07-2017 at 5:57pm
These are original parts from a 1998 Super Sport Nautique. They were extras when I purchased the boat, have not been installed, and have been sitting in my garage. They need a good home.

Teak Swim Deck ($350 + shipping):
Good condition. The board furthest from the hull was damaged and replaced with a piece of teak but never sanded/stained to match. Last owner got that far then replaced the deck with the larger, rounded style.    

Bimini Top ($150 + shipping):
Good condition.   No rips or tears and stitching looks good. All tubing seems straight and undamaged. There is a slight indentation where the two arms touch during storage but appears to be only cosmetic. There are some stains but appear to be cleanable. Unsure what all is suppose to be here but it appears to me to be complete.

Prefer local pickup to avoid shipping but will ship wherever buyer arranges shipping to.
Thanks!
1967 Chris Craft Commander 23
1987 Cheetah I/O
1998 Super Sport Nautique
kylem428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylem428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2017 at 10:11am
Interested in the Bimini. Can you measure the width between the mounting bases, and also forward and rear supports? Also what is the total height? I am wondering if I may be able to mount it to my tower on my 95 super sport.

Thank you,

Kyle
Grillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2017 at 4:55pm
Hey Kyle,
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town this weekend.
The width between mounting bases appears to be approximately 68 inches, but there is enough flex that this could vary by a couple of inches either direction.
The height is approximately 36 inches.
The distance between supports: 28 & 25 inches. I've attached an image to better describe this in case I misunderstood the needed dims.
Let me know if you need more information or pics.
Thanks.
1987 Cheetah I/O
kylem428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylem428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2017 at 10:22am
I appreciate the measurements. I have to go to the boat now and measure my tower. Stay tuned!

Thanks!

Kyle
kylem428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylem428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2017 at 12:12pm
Unfortunately I don’t think the Bimini will work under my tower. Thanks!

Kyle
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2018 at 11:42pm
Bimini top still for sale?
1988 Correct Craft Martinique B/R, PCM 454, ~577 HRS.
Grillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2018 at 10:52am
Still for sale
1987 Cheetah I/O
man0seven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote man0seven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2018 at 2:46pm
Is the bimini still available?
2005 Ski Nautique
Grillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2018 at 3:07pm
Yep, still for sale.
1987 Cheetah I/O
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic