NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

End of Summer Ski-Fest

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 10:52am
John, Yeah, I have wet suit booties I wear for such occasions, Make a big difference with the comfort level. I offered them to Greg, but as a subscriber to the Hollywood philosophy of "That ain't barefootin', he declined. The WFO didnt work our that well for him. After his first run, he asked for a little more speed for his second run. He got it all, but with the greater speed and the hi pull the boat started to porpoise. Before I could get it slowed down, the rockin' rope knocked him down.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 1:42pm
I had to laugh. Remember when we 1st met..in person...and we all skied with Gene Monahan driving. Bill wanted 39...but it might have been a little faster and Gene insisted that it was 39 exactly.
Man.....we do have fun with our C/CFan friends.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic