NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

90s CC trailer Boat Guides

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 90s CC trailer Boat Guides
    Posted: June-06-2017 at 12:15pm
I posted a few weeks back about buying a TSC1 196.   It appears the trailer is actually a few years older, and may actually be a CC branded single axle unit. There are no boat guides, but rather holes where the guides should be.   I thought initially that they are threaded, but from asking around perhaps they were actually welded and broke off?

This appears to be the same trailer, with actual guides:

So I need to either build or buy new guides.    Does anyone have any insight on either of these avenues?

Here is my new boat/trailer:

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 12:21pm
They bolt on. They curve as the go through the trailer step (~45deg) and have a flat plate welded to the round post, which is oriented vertically. 2 bolts go through that plate to a corresponding plate that is integral to the trailer. All 90-01 cc and Ramlin trailers I've worked on have been the same.

Wtrskior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wtrskior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 12:28pm
Thanks, that's helpful.

Any idea how I can get my hands on a set?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 12:34pm
You can try calling Ramlin to see if they can still make them (they'll make you order through a CC dealer) but otherwise you'll have to fab them yourself.
bamajeeps View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bamajeeps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2017 at 2:18pm
PM sent
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2017 at 3:01am
If you can't find any- I have a couple sets.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic