NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2000 Sport Interest?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 Sport Interest?
    Posted: May-22-2017 at 10:22pm
Hey all

We're considering going to a v-drive. SAN 210 or something of that nature. We have the ski team 95 196 at our disposal so having two similar boats in my shed is ehhh....

Anyone want ours? Anyone know of any early 2000s 210s on the market?

-Mike
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2017 at 10:42pm
You could PM me some pics and prices
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2017 at 10:50pm
Haven't taken any "for sale" pics yet just testing the waters. Here's an album I have with a bunch of pics of it...

2000 Sport Nautique

It has about... 200 hours? We bought it with 20+/- in 2011. Came from Redding, CA. We put analog gauges in it, new PME, new keypad.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 12:14am
Your boat is one of my favorites. That is a great looking boat. Classic colors and it will not last long if you do decide to let it go.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
bb12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 1:26am
Beautiful boat! You won't have any problem selling it. I've always said when we outgrow our '89 Ski I'd go to a late 90s/early 2000s Sport.
1989 Ski Nautique 2001
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 1:55am
Originally posted by bb12 bb12 wrote:

Beautiful boat! You won't have any problem selling it. I've always said when we outgrow our '89 Ski I'd go to a late 90s/early 2000s Sport.

I've had my Sport on here and PN for a few weeks and no bites so far....

Might be the lack of interior? I'm not particularly motivated but I'm buying a house, figured I should at least try listing it in case someone is looking for one.
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 11:43am
Thanks for the kind words guys! It's definitely a pretty boat.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:28pm
If you are having any thoughts of selling get it listed ASAP as now is the time you get the most $$$ !!

Most savvy buyers are going to question those hours because of the known "bad gauge" issues in 2000. Boat looks to be in outstanding condition which certainly argues in favor of low hours being legit. Do you guys have any paperwork/receipts, whatnot to show hours are true??
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2017 at 2:33pm
Thanks Quinner

We have zero paperwork indicating the hours on the boat. The PO bought it new for his family. He indicated they used it 12 times in the 11 years they owned it. (bought it for the family and the kids didn't take to it) He said the hour meter failed basically the first time they used the boat. Why they didn't take it back and get it fixed I'm not sure.

They used it 12 times, so however many hours that totals is what was on it when we bought it. I believed him after seeing the boat and the pictures.

We put MAYBE an hour on it before we installed the new gauges which now read somewhere around 200, I think.

I do understand some may not believe the hours but after seeing the boat in pics/person I think they'll believe it.

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic