Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new guy here

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sog45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sog45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new guy here
    Posted: April-21-2017 at 6:35pm
Hi all. I just joined the CC club with the purchase of an 82 SN 2001! I've had my eye on it a little while and finally made the deal. It's in pretty good shape overall, runs great, just needs a bit of floor/stringer work (apparently they all do !) I've already spent quite a bit of time lurking on here and will definitely be reaching out to some of y'all for your expertise. I'll try and get s few pics up soon and look forward to jumping in.

Thanks,

Keith
82 SN 2001
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 6:52pm
Keith,
Welcome and congratulations on getting the 82. We'd love to see some pictures when you get a chance. Since you've been around CCfan, I'm sure you know you found the best place for anything concerning older CC's. Keep us informed about the boat and the plans you have for it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 7:26pm
Keith, welcome to the site. Congratulations on the new boat.
This group knows their stuff about Correct Craft boats.
You can get all you need here......well except the pretty boat babes, mostly!
Have fun
East Texas is pretty. We lived in Arlington back in the early 80's. In fact Robin, my wife, was 9 months plus two weeks pregnant in the hot summer of 84'. Took her on a boat ride with some friends to Lake Arlington. Bounced her around a bit. She delivered my son Jimmy on the following Sunday with slightly sunburned legs.
fgroce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgroce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2017 at 7:36pm
Hi and welcome to the site. These inboards are great family boats, hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
FGroce
88 Ski Nautique
For 28 years
Now 2002 Ski Nautique
JD ski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2017 at 1:21am
Welcome to the site, enjoy the ride. As Pete said, as long as you are willing to work the information is available here. Even if you are not willing to do the work the information is here so you are an educated boat owner.
JD ski, slicing, dicing, and shredding since 1981

1999 Air Nautique, GT40 Pro Boss, Trail Rite trailer
1975 Century Resorter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic