Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

driver seat removal

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
steveshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: driver seat removal
    Posted: February-21-2017 at 2:13am
I'm trying to remove the drivers seat of my 1991 ski nautique for some upholstery work, Is there a way to release the seat from the adjustable bracket?. I have tried to remove the 4- 3/8" mounting bolts but it appears that there are nuts under the mounting base that are not accessible. There are 12 screws securing the mounting bracket to the hull, however 4 of these screws are not accessible by conventional tools or methods.
Any help would be appreciated
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2017 at 8:32am
Seat cushion pad should flip up from the front to access the 4 bolts holding the seat to the sliding brackets.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
steveshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2017 at 5:17pm
Thanks for your help. After 26 years of owning this boat I had no clue removing the seat was that simple.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2017 at 8:59pm
No problem. Welcome to the site.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic