NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1975 SN graphics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Not N3, they have Indy Marine and Autobody do that work for them. DrCc had his rainbow 78 re-graphic'd there.

Dr Stevens not CC knuckles
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 12:49pm
But I don't have a Rainbow.
The boat in question ( I believe ) came from the factory with the small 1/2 scale lettering.
And, on the '73 models the "q" extended lower. So they are not all the same.
Keep it....from sinkin'
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 12:52pm
The other Nautique doctor, my apologies!

Small lettering as seen on a few other 75's seems plausible for an anniversary boat of sorts.

I suspect if he wanted to recreate the large lettering, he could get 98% of the way there with a tracing from '73...
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 12:59pm
And '73's lettering are placed further forward.
Keep it....from sinkin'
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 2:38pm
Indymarine rainbow restoration 1st page about halfway down.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 4:07pm
does this have to be done in the next 4 months? find the thread on the river ruckus (reunion section) book a flight to Orlando, meet some of these people you are trusting for advice and bring a pencil. I have it on good authority that one 75 will be there and available for tracing. That boat has been repainted once already, but it's a pretty close replication of original. good chance there will be more than one and you can pick your model. worse case scenario, you come to a cool party and spend a few days riding in (or behind) some other boats.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2016 at 5:33pm
+1 on what Adam says, you or your boat can get the art work you desperately need
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic