NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

After boating spray wash help

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 10:14am
Originally posted by AAM196 AAM196 wrote:

Have to admit, I ordered some for pick up after all the good reviews on this thread.

Hot Sauce

I did the same, I've been wanting to switch over to Hot Sauce but gotta use up my babes stuff first.   Detailed my RV this weekend with the babes, that did the trick.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 10:38am
I think I'll get some of the Hot Sauce too. I've been struggling to find something to remove the water spotting on my glass shower door!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2016 at 4:04pm
The Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce works well, too. It doesn't leave that greasy feeling that some vinyl cleaners do.
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2016 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by desertskier desertskier wrote:

I went through the entire wetsand/3M cut and polish/Collinite process last spring and the boat looked great. After one summer it looks like crap again. Had a bottle of Just Ducky in the camper so I tried that on the water spots yesterday and it didn't help. Just ordered some Hot Sauce. Arizona hard water and sun will be a good test for it. I will report back.

The Hot Sauce is awesome. I wiped the boat down yesterday and a summer's worth of water spots came off with one application. Boat looks great again. Great stuff!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2016 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by AAM196 AAM196 wrote:

In case anyone is interested, good ole walmart is selling the 20 ounce bottles of hot sauce (as well as other boat bling products) for $13. Have to admit, I ordered some for pick up after all the good reviews on this thread.

Hot Sauce

can you get it at your local Wally's or do I have to (yikes) order on line?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2016 at 10:02am
Mr Bear, looked it up for you and unfortunately you have to purchase online for a free pickup at the store, none in Lake Wales or WinterHaven. You Can Do It!!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2016 at 10:31am
   When Motorhomes are detailed the thing they use is like
Calgon automatic dishwasher spot free rinse in a gallon pump
sprayer. Might look in to it ?
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2016 at 2:06am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Mr Bear, looked it up for you and unfortunately you have to purchase online for a free pickup at the store, none in Lake Wales or WinterHaven. You Can Do It!!

I ordered some all by myself..and it came in!

Patti went to pick it up for me...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic