Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

upholstery Seattle?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1xsculler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1xsculler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: upholstery Seattle?
    Posted: July-23-2016 at 9:14pm
Best place to have a '92 Sport Nautique re-upholstered in Seattle/Tacoma area? I'd like to have the Correct Craft logos as original if possible.
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2016 at 9:15pm
Well if you want to wait awhile, ChristinesMarine is the best way to go. A lot of people here have used them.
1972 Mustang
1xsculler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1xsculler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2016 at 9:24pm
Test
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2016 at 2:18pm
Kroundy had his 93 done recently by a guy in Bothell. It came out fantastic from the pictures I have seen.    There is another local shop on the tide flats in Tacoma (5o9, near the oil refinery/storage) I used the guy that worked there on my Datsun interior about 15 years ago, so he may be gone by now but the shop might be worth checking out.    For logos and embroidery, you get into some trademarking issues, and I think Christine's marine has the factory permissions to do the logos etc.    You may find other places that are willing to do the script, but it will likely be harder to find.    If you're selling, I doubt that the scripts are going to be too important to most people, they'll be much happier that it has shiny new vinyl.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic