Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying a used trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AFY2600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFY2600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying a used trailer
    Posted: June-01-2016 at 9:20am
Hey all, new to the site and new to the boating world. Just picked up an 89 sn 2001. I bought it with a trailer that I thought was in ok shape and would last a little while but now that is not the case. So I found a used prestige trailer that a guy used to trailer his 96 ski nautique on. I know the hills are very similar underneath shape wise but his is a bit wider and longer. Does anyone know if mine would sit right on that trailer? The bunks aren't adjustable. Thanks for any input.
AFY2600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFY2600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2016 at 9:22am
Oops don't know how the pic got
Uploaded upside down
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2016 at 1:07am
Hey afy2006 you're in my way.

So I went to park my boat at the storage place I keep it at and noticed a new Ski Nautique 2001 sitting in front of my sport. There was previously a pontoon boat there but they haven't been there for a few weeks, which has been great as it's easier for me to park my boat without a boat in that spot. Well it's not really a big deal, I just need to come in at an angle now, which I do and get the boat parked. As I'm pulling out I point the 2001 out to my wife and tell her I want to own one of those one day. I stop the car to take a look at the boat and notice it's a little small for the trailer, I stare at it for a few seconds and then this post pops into my head and I say to my wife 'I know that trailer'

I know the trailer because of this post but also because I sold my old trailer to the previous owner of the trailer in this post and the person I sold my trailer to lives about 3 hours away.

Just an odd coinsidence I thought I'd point out tot the OP of this post and share with the rest of you.

Afy2006, I have the Sport Nautique parked to the left of your boat. If you see me on the lake come say hi.
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic