NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct Mini or CT mini-mini 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 1:08am
I will also be at kettletown but im going to appologize now because i believe i am right next to you guys site and it looks like we wont be pulling up till almost 10pm.
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 2:36pm
No worries Tony. We will likely be hangin round a fire not drinking beer. 😉 Careful I believe latest check in is 10 pm
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 7:55pm
yeah they told me if i get there late to just make sure i check in in the morning. I don't think it is a gated park.
Strega51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strega51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 10:46pm
Hey all and Blamey, as it turn out I cannot make it to Zoar. I'm an electrician at Uconn and because the students are back in a week. We have a job that has to be done this weekend.
I was hoping to make this my 1st CC reunion. Hopefully I will make it next year
                                                     Thanks, Hope everyone has a great time!!
1996 Ski Nautique
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2016 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Strega51 Strega51 wrote:

Hey all and Blamey, as it turn out I cannot make it to Zoar. I'm an electrician at Uconn and because the students are back in a week. We have a job that has to be done this weekend.
I was hoping to make this my 1st CC reunion. Hopefully I will make it next year
                                                     Thanks, Hope everyone has a great time!!

Sorry to here that Dave, was looking forward to seeing that trailer.
96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2016 at 10:37pm
So hope everyone had a great day. Got back from VT late this afternoon and trying to lock down plans for tomorrow with family and boat situation. But as of right now I have no boat launch helpers so looks like no boat but looking for ride on someone else's will bring some beer and my gear. Just have to head home 1-2pmish let me know if someone can pick me up at southbury launch. 203-five one five 8217
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2016 at 8:58pm
Good times yesterday! Great to see everyone and we had good weather. The water was good in the morning for skiing, some footed, surfing and wakeskating in the afternoon.

I think for next year I'll pick a day soon so everyone can have in on their calendar early enough to make plans.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Blamey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2016 at 9:11pm
We had a great time Mark, thanks for organizing.

Lake Zoar is beautiful. Looking forward to next year.

96 Super Sport
Previously: 95 Sport Nautique, 1980 Ski Supreme
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 2:23am
A decent turnout, And despite a little wind it was a great day. Thanks for everyone who came and all who put in an effort to organize.
Those of us who camped (and who live on the lake) dodged a few rain clouds in the AM on Sunday but still managed to get plenty of skiing in. Turned out to be a pretty good day after all.

LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 7:55am
I tried to ask everyone in person at the ct mini, but incase I didn't see you: Webster lake mini
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 11:53am
Looked like everyone that stopped by had a fun time. We stayed at the campground and it was very convenient so would do that again for sure. This venue has a lot of possibilities for future such socials with plenty of good water to be found other points of interest such as numerous rope swings and a very welcoming community. Was great to see friends and make new ones. Thanks to Mark and others for putting it together.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2016 at 1:18pm
Heres what i got for pictures.

s_kelley2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 4:41pm
Cool pics, wish I could have made it.
1999 Python Super Sport
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2016 at 12:21pm
Wow! 5 days later and for sure I'm still sore from the roar on lake zoar. Thanks to all who helped organize this event. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. Sunday's search for good skiing proved to be worth while. Thanks to Sunday's boat crew- Tony, Rose, Sean and Danika (sp?) for a perfect day! We will definitely be back for more zoar!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic