NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Toertel's Italian adventure

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2016 at 10:54am
Timbob, at my age I don't think I run a risk in bulking up too much...I'm happyt if the sacle moves down thou

Well Natascha's big 40 is coming up soon and this is what I got her (don't tell her as the birthday is 3 weeks away).
It should cover the midlife crisis part, style, fun ...
I'll get a big bow for it.

1982 Vespa PK 50s with a 75cc racing kit (also don't tell her that part ha)

1994 Sport Nautique
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2016 at 7:27am
So during my short summer vacation I finally got some time to foot again and see my CCF bros!

Then the family had some fun time in Rome. Great city and must be visited if you ever make it to Italy!

I continued the bbq journey and tried a reverse sear on these puppies. Turned out great and is a keeper technique

And since I still don't have a ski boat here, I keep trying to get into ski shape for the next season

1994 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2016 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Toertel Toertel wrote:

I keep trying to get into ski shape for the next season

I'd say you are there.
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 10:50am
That's what 12 month in Italy will do to you....
Yes been slow on the site but work is crazy right now...spend more time traveling than ever before ;(
But will be in the US of A 12/16-1/11 (mostly in MIA/JAX) and in need of a pull

1994 Sport Nautique
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 11:11am
You are half the man you used to be.
Happy Thanksgiving to you Natascha and Gabe!
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 11:39am
[QUOTE=jimsport93] You are half the man you used to be.
QUOTE]
That's not what my girlfriend says!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
1994 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2016 at 11:42am
Let's just hope all that muscle doesn't go to his head!

He'll get back to the states and start lifting the 12oz curls again and that 6 pack will turn back into a case!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2017 at 9:09am
OK...overdue update
As of today my next job might take me further away from the Sport....as in potentially Asia...
I'll keep you all posted but have to face reality...
So if younor someone you know is interested in a 94 Sport with new upholstery/carpet and a GT40 in it...let me know...with trailer 10k as long as she goes to a good owner
1994 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2017 at 9:15am
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2017 at 10:10am
Bummer!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 6:48am
Asia!? Another adventure!
Js
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 10:46am
Wow, that sounds like a quite the U-turn! Sorry to hear you are selling the boat, but hope this is a good opportunity for you.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 8:57pm
I see lots of apache's cig hulls and other go fast boats on a site i belong to in south east asia. maybe its just morphing into something else.
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2017 at 7:49am
Peter, could you send me the link to the sites?

YEP it seems to be settled and there is a 85% chance that I'll be in HK within 6 month
1994 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic