NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Protec ignition/efi parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
2001Sunsport View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Sunsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protec ignition/efi parts
    Posted: October-08-2015 at 12:14am
If anyone out there has their old non working ignition setup or throttle body, I'd be interested in getting my hands on those parts. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Andrew
malcolm2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malcolm2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2015 at 12:46pm
I am in the process of yanking my pro-tec from my 92 with a holley 4-barrel. I have the coil packs, trigger and wiring off. Do you want any of that stuff? It was working intermittently when I removed it last week. I can add some photos to this post later, just let me know what you want.

The only things I think I will leave attached to the block will be the knock, H2O, and Oil sensors.

Clark
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Sunsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2015 at 5:14pm
PM sent.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001Sunsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2016 at 9:04am
Still looking for and interested in more parts from these systems, specifically the throttle body if anyone is converting to carb.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic